Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neubejiita

Strange bug in Unreal v2.27g. Zombie mode.

http://www.securitronlinux.com/files/RUINS-2012_5_31_23_9_34_262.jpeg

This is a screenshot of me playing the Ruins map. I was putting on the ghost cheat at the same time I died and I ended up in a strange ghost/zombie mode, where I was able to move around whilst dead. I was gibbed, but this did not affect the gameplay at all. This is very strange, have you doomworlders had any strange non-doom bugs occur in your gaming sessions?

Sigh, beautiful nostalg, haven't played this in a while. Got four completions under my belt, two on medium and two on hard. One of those games I've had since I was a kid and didn't sit down with until three years ago. It was the first FPS game I played that had bots in multiplayer mode so I mostly fucked around with that, having fun naming them after people I used to remember playing with on Quake back in the Heat.net days.

Oh, uh, no I don't think I recall that happening to me but I wouldn't rule it out.

Unfortunately I don't have much experience with the unofficial patches, but now I'm inclined to install the game again. So thanks for that.

Yeah, I know about all that. For some reason, the Setup program is completely unresponsive in Win7 x64.