Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lila Feuer

NJ man cuts himself open and throws bits of his intestine at police

So now where at Quake zombie territory.

EDIT: I'm glad to see the police had decided to use non lethal measures to stop the man, but this would have been a prime time to use your taser. Good, you use it on every college kid you have eating dirt, so use it on obviously disturbed people who need to be subdued. Also, the SWAT team might have been a little aggressive for this situation. At least they didn't call the ATF.

I'm glad the guy is alive, anyway.

I don't know about you guys but, if a zombie apocalypse ever happened, I'd turn to the Myth Busters. Their scientific knowledge would allow them to turn zombies to pulp with household appliances.

They needed the rocket launcher or a quad damage to kill him?

Someone should have introduced this guy to the Miami cannibal, they're made for each other.

GreyGhost said:

Someone should have introduced this guy to the Miami cannibal, they're made for each other.

Or this lovely fellow. he loves die mensch fleisch. They would get along famously.

What the shit?
How many more of these crazy stories are going to turn up...

Seems to just be a constant stream of atrocity pouring out of the American News. That map made for some interesting reading!

Chex Warrior said:

The sunken city of R'lyeh has risen and Cthulhu wakes!

Or the Large Hardon Collider is prepping the way for some Event Horizon styled horrors.

Why did the cops shoot pepper spray him? Oh wait...the US of A.

Ah you see, it was an intentional misspelling, because that's the egghead's way of overcompensation by building a stupidly massive earth devouring insanity machine.

Then again it does sound like a throbbing boner at dangerous risk of exploding. Sure can't wait to get ejaculated on by Hell.

Processingcontrol said:

Why did the cops shoot pepper spray him? Oh wait...the US of A.

Again, we had two incidents that the tasor was pretty much created for, and were not used. If I were a cop, I'd figure a man gutting himself could easily handle the kind of pain pepper spray could inflict.

Jesus Christ stuff like this proves that this world is ridiculous. I heard of people attacking the cops in many methods, but this is just completely fucked up. If I were a criminal (which I'm not), I would never attack the police with parts of my body like this guy did.

NitroactiveStudios said:

Jesus Christ stuff like this proves that this world is ridiculous. I heard of people attacking the cops in many methods, but this is just completely fucked up. If I were a criminal (which I'm not), I would never attack the police with parts of my body like this guy did.

Lets see about that when you're on drugs. Or nuts. Either way works.

Jodwin said:

Lets see about that when you're on drugs. Or nuts. Either way works.

Or when you have HUGE GUTS, that therefore do HUGER DAMAGE than GUTS THAT ARE NOT AS HUGE. RIP AND TEAR!!!

Mr. Chris said:

What the fuck's wrong with our people's nation....

FTFY

Siggi said:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ef/Rip_and_tear.png

At least now we finally know wtf HIS problem was :P

Siggi said:

Oh I see now
I think berserk packs are laced with bath salts.

Whipped this up real quick:

NitroactiveStudios said:

I would never attack the police with parts of my body like this guy did.

Never felt the urge to headbutt or throw a punch at one of them? </pedantry>

Well, instead of throwing your guts, what about throwing what's inside? I mean, monkeys do it, what is so fucked up in bath salt so we do it the wrong way?