Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sometime around 2009, I put together this Skulltag map set and had full intention to release it that same year. Then Greenwar 2 came out, and the thought of any of these maps seeing the light of day would be an embarrassment.

The maps are stuck somewhere in the early 2000s - mostly built with Wadauthor. Some of them (map 05 in particular) are actually pretty neat. Some of them are updates of older maps, some are a complete joke. Well, they aren't going to do me any good taking up disk space, so here it is, MDM8.

Screenshots

Download

Ed said:

Then Greenwar 2 came out, and the thought of any of these maps seeing the light of day would be an embarrassment.

Awwww, that's a terrible reason to not release some maps :P

The last three shots looked pretty awesome I thought. I really like the curved archways. A couple of the shots made me want to scoop my eyeballs out with a spoon (shot 4 heh).

Sure is.

All the levels were done kind of halfheartedly. I guess that was the biggest contribution to not wanting to releasing the set. Greenwar really solidified that and made me want to do something a bit more inspired.

Retog said:

Is screenshot 2 based on the sonic the hedgehog secret levels?

They're not secret, and they're from the second game, not the first. [/needless correction]

Sodaholic said:

They're not secret, and they're from the second game, not the first. [/needless correction]

I know they are from the second game but I'm sure they are the secret rings you get after the exit.