Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Player liar

Recommended Posts

Add anyone you see who joined as "player" and then changed name when assured they where winning

Share this post


Link to post

No wait. I play using my own name, but if things go bad, I change name to Player so that no one will know :D

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Darkstalker
I don't change my name even if I lose. But I blame the lag on my cable and that I don't feel good to play today.

Oh you poor, poor thing, your cable lags you all the way up to an 85 ping :(

I try to be as good a sport as I can...sometimes I get pissed off when I know I'd be able to beat someone if I didn't have a god damn 56k piece of crap.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh dear oh dear, I never change my name, well, apart from bubblegum queen, which i aint used in ages like :) No, I never change my name in game once assured of winning, thats seriously lammme.

His Flufiness, The Tedster

Share this post


Link to post

I have played with various names, but only changed it back to my usual one once during a game.

Share this post


Link to post

My name stays as ChrisKillem, even when my friends are playing on here and losing worse than I do. By the way, a lot of people don't understand this, so here it is for all to see: The name ChrisKillem is a joke. Ya know, DukeNukem, ChrisKillem. You'd think people would get that if they play FPS alot.

Share this post


Link to post

let's see... my main nicks are [ud]deathz0r and player, plus i have assloads of aliases.

Share this post


Link to post

Ive never used the nick player then switched to KNorton[os]. However, I do use Japanese nicks all the time to lure people into a game. Usually everyone always knows it is me. Sometimes they don't....but if they ask who it is, I will say KNorton. I use a ton of nicks like: Shinsengumi, Saitoh, Saitoh Hajime, Sanosuke, Hitokiri, Batusai, Himura, Ishin Shishi...etc....mostly Shinsengumi...and lately Sanosuke because everyone is starting to not join games when I use the Shinsengumi nick.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm perpetually in a state of either

[ud]liam

or

[ud]l33um

Using the player nick just to cover up losing is pretty lame.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by KNorton
Ive never used the nick player then switched to KNorton[os]. However, I do use Japanese nicks all the time to lure people into a game. Usually everyone always knows it is me. Sometimes they don't....but if they ask who it is, I will say KNorton. I use a ton of nicks like: Shinsengumi, Saitoh, Saitoh Hajime, Sanosuke, Hitokiri, Batusai, Himura, Ishin Shishi...etc....mostly Shinsengumi...and lately Sanosuke because everyone is starting to not join games when I use the Shinsengumi nick.


I'll play you anytime knorton, you're good practice =)

I like to hunt out the good players and play them. Typically I find them on MSN zone. If I find someone on Zdaemon who I know I beat the other day 50 to -2 then I'll pass them up for another server with someone like KNorton, deathie/ralph, Anav, Fyre, Fod, someone who I know is a good player.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Liam the Bard
[B]I'm perpetually in a state of either

[ud]liam

or

[ud]l33um

What about [ud]the bard or whatever that is?

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Liam the Bard
Using the player nick just to cover up losing is pretty lame.

i only used it when i switched from keyboard to keys+mouse.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by deathwarrior
i only used it when i switched from keyboard to keys+mouse.

You traitorous bastard.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Archvile64
You traitorous bastard.

/me avoids the tomatos

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Fredrik
KEYBOARD+MOUSE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KEYBOARD ONLY

I wish shit like this was a bannable offense :P

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Lüt
I wish shit like this was a bannable offense :P

It's good that you DO see the difference between opinion and insult :D

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Crendowing
My DW name is my MP name.


so is mine...just with a [EMP] in front of it.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally posted by Fredrik
It's good that you DO see the difference between opinion and insult :D

You probably wanted to say, "Between FACT and insult"?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×