Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clarence144

Dimension K (Complete)

Ok guys, this is for legit. I worked VERY hard for this one. After some levels in the past that I made which wern't great, I feel I finally learned how to make a phenomenal level. This level is HUGE and full of interesting tricks and secrets. Please tell me what you think. Basically this level is like a big city level, many different buildings and monsters.

I only have time to post this screen shot showing the city right now:

Get it here:

levelgame.net/dimensionk/dk044.wad

This is for level1 of doom 2 and is intended for use of zdoom with the look up and down feature. If anyone would be so kind as to make a demo that would be awesome, but at least leave any thoughts. Thanks all, you're awesome!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone had a chance to look at this. Any feedback at all would be really helpful to me. Thanks all :)

I don't know if it requires it but I always play with freelook so I don't know how challenging it would be without it.

Thanks

I tried to do this without saving on UV, almost succeeded, got to the yellow key building. I had good fun playing this level, the hairy start means you have to keep moving which I liked and it was tricky but not unfair, even the simplistic, blocky buildings didnt bother me too much. Good map.

Fun map.

Spoiler

(skill 1) Died and had to ressurect when fighting the final cyberdemon (got snagged on a wall)
I finished the level without the red key, is that normal?

Glad you had fun :)

The red key was only needed to access secret areas, it was not needed to finish the level.

Kind of like Map 15 of the original Doom 2 levels.