Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

ProgPower USA

Originally posted by deadnail
I could picture Zaldron and BBG coming out of the trunk, blushing, and about sixty Lost Souls flying out of the spare tire well.

I could not and that's probably just fine :P

Originally posted by Lüt
Zaldron and BBG in the trunk together during a 16-hour road trip...

I can't wait to see the result.

BBG:whos hand is that?
Zaldron:Mine I think
BBG:Move it
Zaldron:I can't
BBG:You can't or you don't want to?
Zaldron:Um...*spanish*
BBG:....quit rubbing it
Zaldron:*spanish*
*WILD SEXOR*

:P

OK, here is my master plan. Now don't fuck on it, cos I've really thought hard about this one.

-I get the fucking car roadworthy.
-I become God.
-I drive over water across teh Atlantic to Buenos Aires and pick up Zaldron, taking in a bit of sightseeing.
-We DRIVE up through Central America to Atlanta, sightseeing.
-We meet deadnail and Lüt and go crazy
-BBG comes out of the trunk, sees Zaldron, and is happy
-Zaldron stays in the States illegally after I convince Dubya he's president of Argentinaland.
-We all have a kick-ass time
-EVERYONE'S HAPPY!
-The End

I estimate my plan to become achieveable about the same time as Millennium's release and the achievement of World Peace.

Originally posted by pritch
-I get the fucking car roadworthy.
-I become God.
-I drive over water across teh Atlantic to Buenos Aires and pick up Zaldron, taking in a bit of sightseeing.
-We DRIVE up through Central America to Atlanta, sightseeing.
-We meet deadnail and Lüt and go crazy
-BBG comes out of the trunk, sees Zaldron, and is happy
-Zaldron stays in the States illegally after I convince Dubya he's president of Argentinaland.
-We all have a kick-ass time
-EVERYONE'S HAPPY!
-The End

Lemme fuck all over this.

So you get the car roadworthy? As if God would need a vehicle of any sort, but you assume you do, yet you don't make your car ocean worthy.

For Chrissakes, Ocean Machine is playing!

Devin Townsend is making a new SYL and a new as of yet unnamed pop album this year. By this roster I've pretty much assumed that it will be Ocean Machine 2! If it wasn't then why wouldn't Devy play SYL and Terria?

SO YOU'LL USE YOUR OWN OCEAN MACHINE? THAT'S SO FUCKING WITTY! I WOULD KISS YOU BUT I'M TOO BUSY JERKING OFF TO BBG'S ZALDRON FANTASY!

Continuing, why would seeing me and Lút make you go crazy?

BBG can stay in the trunk, where he fucking belongs. He can guard all the spent rolls of film with his life.

Convincing Bush that Federico is president of Argentinaville will be difficult, I'm sure one of his staffers will let him know it's a clever ploy. Then again, if we can sneak his ass in here undetected we can just hang around for a few years.

Having a kickass time will of course make everyone happy. But it doesn't end with the show. Aren't you going to hang around and come with us to the hotel? We'll have about five gallons of Southern Comfort and at least a pound of weed. =)

pritch's Master Plan

Oi, slide by Dallas, pick me up. I'll pay my way, and we can catch the Flogging Molly concert on the way back. ;)

there went zaldrons mantra.

as soon as I move out I'm gonna start growing weed, planning on making a 100% w33d leaf blanket. I've seen it done before.

Don't set any house fires while that w33d blanket is in there, unless you want the fire crew stoned off their asses hosing things down at random/ That'd be funny...

nah, I honestly don't even smoke that much, my obsession is the money that comes with selling it.

Originally posted by IMJack
Don't set any house fires while that w33d blanket is in there, unless you want the fire crew stoned off their asses hosing things down at random/ That'd be funny...

I would not be surprised if something like that happened if our great cock roach infested school caught on fire.