Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Memfis

Batman DOOM UV-Max?

Is there a patch for Batman DOOM that makes all monsters count as kills? (the authors made all monsters not count as kills to prevent respawning on 5th skill) That would be useful for recording UV-Maxes.

It would be easy enough to create one (add 4194304 to the "Bits" for each monster that you want to count), but no, I don't know of a ready-made one. And yes, it was a bad decision by the authors to do this.

It would be great to see some Batman demos. A few years ago I did some testing to check if Prboom-plus's improvements in dehacked support made it fully support Batman, and it seemed OK. I only tested the first dozen maps or so (with no desyncs).

If it's really that easy, I guess I could do it though I'm a little confused by batman.deh (some monsters are replaced with decorations and vice versa). Also should the birds count as kills? They feel kinda like lost souls to me.

LOL I'd just be happy to watch any demo, with the birds killed or not. I think you're right though, it's like birds in Osiris which indeed replace lost souls.