Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

Sorry for the question, but i remembered to play a wad with rainbow colored falls, or i just imagined that? If it exist, did someone can gave me a link? I remember that was a jokewad for skulltag engine...

Hi there, sorry for the double post.

I was looking by a wad made recently (maybe less than a year?), or maybe a deh patch or something like that, where the arch-vile was made to resurrect cyberdemons, masterminds, and other arch-viles, but I can't find it. I'm pretty sure it was posted here in W&M. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance, and good day.

I know it was fail but I'll ask again, wad made with dehacked. Transparent Imps with fuzzy effect. Titlecreen that had a lot of Imps. Some were had wings. Load time took a while due to a lot of missing things. Author warned me to switch to easier difficulties on Ultra-Violence. 2 Weapons replacements. 1 for chainsaw and one for the BFG9000. Lazer Blaster and well, forgot the other name of weapon. Sprites were the Serpent Staff and the Bloodscorge. The Lazer Blaster shot plasma balls and the other weapon shot I think it was rockets.

Some enemies were invisible and when killed, they made the Doomguy death scream, 1st one.

Thanks a lot Mad!! I was pretty sure it was by scifista, but I didn't find the thread, which is strange.

Guest Unregistered account
walter confalonieri said:

Sorry for the question, but i remembered to play a wad with rainbow colored falls, or i just imagined that? If it exist, did someone can gave me a link? I remember that was a jokewad for skulltag engine...

It might have been Millennia 5,000 Invasion by the infamous (and banned-from-Doomworld) Doomguy2000!

does anyone have any information regarding "The Transport Tycoon's Epic Fail"? That was a fairly amazing map which, if I recall correctly, I was unable to find on /idgames. I had it in my hands but in a very sad crash, I lost it a year ago among dozens of other rare works. Can I still get it somewhere? Also, I'm really interested in that who made it

Does anybody remember a Hexen mod called something like "Better Weapons Cleric"? It had a text file ranting about the author's view that the Hexen Cleric was a Satanist because his weapons had stuff like snakes and hellfire and necromancy, and that the mod would have more "proper" weapons for a Cleric.

I'm not sure I ever actually looked at the WAD to see what the replacements were, but I kind of wanted to; the text file amused me.

There was a good quality wad with plasma recolored to orange, can someone point me to it, please?

Zed said:

I have a slightly newer version (4.3):

Where did you get it? Even ZBlood's official website (with broken download links) says that version 4.1 is the latest one.

Sorry man, I really don't remember. Maybe the ZDoom forums? I don't know, it's been a long time...

I remember playing a (mega?)wad which had a secret map called "Wrong game?" and it used Heretic textures and DEHACKED-based Heretic Gargoyles as enemies (they were shooting Doom Imp's fireballs). I forgot what the wad was. What was it?

Also, I'm still looking for the "good quality wad with plasma recolored to orange" I've requested above.