Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

I have quite a specific request that I would really appreciate some help with. It requires Slade to edit a particular master levels wad.
Here's a quote of the exact instructions from this thread.
http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?p=407714&sid=c91be65e05225cbd3510c5e710798743#p407714

Zippy said:

4) Create another copy of TEETH.WAD and name it TEETH2.WAD.
5) Using a lump editor (XWE, SLADE3, SLump3D), open TEETH.WAD
6) Delete the MAP32 lump and the 10 lumps that follow it. They
are: THINGS, LINEDEFS, SIDEDEFS< VERTEXES, SEGS, SSECTORS,
NODES, SECTORS, REJECT, and BLOCKMAP.
7) Save the changes to TEETH.WAD and open TEETH2.WAD in the lump
editor.
8) Delete the MAP31 lump and the 10 lumps that follow it. They
are the same names as the last time.
9) Save the changes to TEETH2.WAD.

And here is PROOF that I OWN the master levels. I own all the Doom related shit besides Doom 4 on Stream. But here is the picture proof that I do indeed own the master levels for Doom 2.

Spoiler

All I am asking for is the edited Teeth and the edited Teeth2 wads so I can complete the instructions from the thread I posted. You can PM me the edited wad files if you do not wish to post them publically.

Thanks in advance.

*edit*
Also searching for 007 a license to spell doom (latest version please)
http://www.doomworld.com/metabolist/reviews/032.html

Can anyone point me to the Night Tomb WAD? My old computer exploded and took my Doom downloads with it, and now I can't find it online.

Ta

Jimp Argon said:

OK, I kinda feel bad about uploading then pulling the link. Regardless of my intentions of not trying to share the doom 2 wad file included in the folder.

So I am reuploading Grezzo 2 without the doom2 wad. So in essence, YOU WILL NEED to put a copy of DOOM2 wad in the Grezzo 2 folder in order to run the game.

Don't have a copy of Doom 2? Go buy it from steam you cheapo.

Grezzo 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6zqafcvyag4lats/GREZZO2ENGLISH.rar

oh cool i was searching for this wad... *sees wad size* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0

Im trying to find a wad that I played on zdaemon that runs on the doom engine but has hexen enemies included with the doom monsters.

One level has a cacodemon near the door where you spawn in, and some ladder towers where you can run away from the pinky demons after you. Then there is a door after the pinky room that has a cyberdemon in it. That is as far as I got in it.

Hey, does anyone know the name of the WAD where the author added custom monsters that pop out of lava floors?

Ive been looking for it but cant seem to find it. I know it was reviewed in the newstuff chronicles within this year but do not know much else than that.

Thank you.

I played a zdoom wad inspired by Marvel comics. You played as Dr Doom and had to fight against SHIELD agents raiding your base, which were cool because they were hanging from an helicopter or something like this.

You have a town map where you fight Spiderman, but I remember also that the game crashed at a certain point.

Does anybody know any Hexen WAD that revamps the weapons? I've seen one where the mage was using a three-fire sapphire wand.

@AngrySaint: I think what you're looking for is Dr.Doom Z. It should be at IDGames. Sorry about no link. I'm pretty crappy at at.

Okay i'm looking for 2 wads

First one had 2 maps, weird custom texture that looked like honeycomb with some kind of red thing hanging on it. Lots of corridors and mazes in the first level.

Second one was a square arena filled with green marble columns, it had an exit room with crushers on the ceiling and lots of secrets.

I remamber a WAD a while back that was in this haunted mansion type thing, and there were bosses in it that would pop up next to you and you had to shoot them before they disappeared. Anyone know what it was called?

Does anyone know if someone has created a "Facing Worlds" map from Unreal Tournament for doom? I'm rather curious.

Pic of map in case anyone doesn't know what the map looks like.
http://imgur.com/a/F5X6d

NEANDERTHAL said:

I remamber a WAD a while back that was in this haunted mansion type thing, and there were bosses in it that would pop up next to you and you had to shoot them before they disappeared. Anyone know what it was called?

I think you're talking about "Second Infuscomus", which was in one of the recent Newstuffs.