Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

@Mad Butcher Curiosity question, do you keep a folder full of Mediafire links of long lost stuff?

Your link was very helpful regarding finding The Battle For Mars GZDoom mod which uses its own custom engine. Thank you for that.

Man, you are the ultimate fucking killing machine, as to archiving maps. Certain maps of Aluqah considered lost are in Aluqah_Maps.zip. Excellent!

Heya, im trying to find a wad that i played back in like 2014 i believe, The wad Starts in E1M8 but once you go through the exit teleporter instead of dying, you kill all the monsters and the box lowers to a a hellish-landscape you have to go through (like an alternate ending to E1M8). I cant for the life of me remember what it was called, but it was very cool. (I also remember the sky texture having animated gargoyles flying around i think)

Hey! I've been looking for this certain wad that is like a roulette type thing. It was single player and I think it was updated recently. I think that is all I remember, I will edit this if I Remember more. In advance: Thanks!

On 1/4/2021 at 7:51 PM, goobi78 said:

Hey! I've been looking for this certain wad that is like a roulette type thing. It was single player and I think it was updated recently. I think that is all I remember, I will edit this if I Remember more. In advance: Thanks!

gonna go out on a limb and guess that you are talking about Reelism

6 hours ago, kmxexii said:

gonna go out on a limb and guess that you are talking about Reelism

You were right, thanks!

wow! Thank you very much, guys :D In the next months I'll fixing PSX Doom: The forgotten chapter. Final Release will come!

I'm looking for a Doom 2 megawad that contained these custom enemies:

LSjq8UE.png Machinegunner

Fex1sgh.png Zspec ops (shotgun variant only)

uOD4xVF.png Hellstorm Archon

The first episode I remember was techbase themed and the last episode had an orange-brown vision of Hell