Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

Does anyone have by any chance the resurrection of doom 2 skulltag version

There was links but the only one I found was the only the dead link which was of course megaupload

22 hours ago, Catpho said:

This is very, very old... but worth a shot. Trying to look for some stuff from @BeeWen:
-Карты для Думеров (which translates to "maps for Doomers"?): looking for Map16.rar, Map22_126735087636.rar, Map29.rar, Map_31-32.rar, Map24.rar

I've found Map22 only:

Map22_126735087636-spaces_ru.rar

22 hours ago, Catpho said:

-Scorching Heat 2:  BeeWen_map1.zip, BeeWen_map2.zip. Do you happen to still keep the maps @Arch

Scorching Heat 2.zip

Thanks for the find VVL. It was a long shot anyway, but maybe there will be better luck finding these? It seems BeeWen had comply some of the old levels:

Eternal Evil: Eternal_Evil-spaces_ru.rar

Open Fire: Open_Fire-spaces_ru.rar

@Chainie I came across I post you made long ago asking for the same files. You still keep em?

I am looking for a copy of 'Doomworld Speedmapping Compilation #11'. Does anybody have it? I have all the others, but was unable to find this one on any of the archives I know of.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, kmxexii said:

This was the session for the date. It was apparently successful and generated some castle maps.

2 hours ago, Mad Butcher said:

I don't think #11 ever existed.

Thanks, this is helpful! I was wondering why I couldn't find it anywhere.

there are colored platforms of different colors on the floor and you're in a dark room. might be a puzzle mod? that's all i can remember from the 5 second clip

Another mod just came to mind I would love to know the name of.

It was like Jumpmaze, but built around various NES games.

I remember levels for Zelda, Metroid, and (I think) Super Mario Bros.

Including a secret boss fight or something.

Another I have been looking for is a megawad for Doom 1.

It had all new episodes, but I can't for the life of me remember their names.

I do remember that on the side of the episode select was an oblong blood shape that the menu marker (a dot) was inside of.

I'm pretty sure there were four episodes.

I was looking for a level set that has a very quake-brown vibe and starts off with a cutscene- a camera sweep that starts by cliffs and goes to a bridge leading to a castle, all the while the main character talks.

Does anyone remember a wad like this, it starts off with a spaceship landing, then a bunch of marines march towards a base only to get killed by bfg balls, the map's music is a midi of quad machine from quake 2 i think, then you go into the base until you find a portal and end the level by stepping into it.

Doomguy gets an urgent phone call at home because things have gone wrong again

Guy on the other end of the phone literally calls him "Doomguy"

Guy on the other end of the phone gets slaughtered, monster picks up the phone 

Monster: "Doomguy, I'll swallow your soul!"

Doomguy: "Fuck you, you festering piece of alien snail shit!"

Doomguy gets in his cool spaceship and takes off, goes to a planet and lands next to a big pyramid made entirely of that E1 door texture. There are 3D models.

I know I'm not making this up and I remember that exact sequence so well. Think it might have been made especially for JDoom or something. Anyone know what it was called?

Thanks!

Tons of Russian community projects buried in link rot. Maybe someone here can help:

-Grid 64: Actually the link still works, but there is no credits file. Can someone tell me who made what map?

-Freak Mapping Contest #6: Didn't even know this existed. Link no longer works, so does anyone have fm6_final.7z?

Edit: FM6 found, thanks to Mad Butcher :) Mediafire archive

Edited by Catpho

There was a ZDoom mod from the early 2000's made by i think a 13 year old set in some kind of dream world. Had a training map, Headcrabs from Half-Life as lost souls, clones of Duke Nukem as enemies and 2 entities one which would help you and one which was your enemy. That's all i remember

EDIT: @worldinvader your WAD is https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/themes/x-rated/i_am_old_enough_to_look_at_this/succubi

Edited by doomsucksass

I've been spamming a lot of requests lately... Hopefully this will be the last one for a while xP

Does anyone have:

c4_100.wad (a 100 lines map by @c4tnt)

spdmap9.rar (The 9th Russian speedmapping contest) Edit: link provided by Chainie

Edited by Catpho

On 2/11/2021 at 6:59 PM, Catpho said:

I've been spamming a lot of requests lately... Hopefully this will be the last one for a while xP

Yeah right
Looking for some old maps from @BigMemka:
Lost Mine (lostmine.wad) (MAP01 and MAP02 were released as MAP10 and MAP02 respectively in Bloody Steel)

My little monster Edit: Mirror from Mad Butcher (For GZDoom, Doom 2)

Edited by Catpho

ISO a WAD
I saw this in a video along time ago, but it's say in my mind for awhile. The person playing it is playing it in co-op with brutal doom running. They look like they're in a city and they have to jump down from a bus. The first level has an alarm going off in a base. That's all I remember. Hopefully someone might know what I'm talking about. Thanks!