• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

Does anyone have these mods 

Futur war betav3 

Action sack 

I officially just want action sack because I think it was a weapon mod that was inspired by halo or something here is the video if anyone has the latest version

Looking for a few texture packs that I cannot find anywhere w/ a working link.

I am looking for:

1) 'LkTex'

2) 'Dragonfly's Wireframe Textures'

3) 'Pedantic KDiTD Texture Pack'

4) 'GothMash'

Thanks!

This is gonna be a tough one to explain, but I've been trying to remember the name of this wad that you could download from Wads In Progress (which is down now). It was an anime inspired one. I think it was made with the Doom Legacy engine and it was a Total Conversion. You played as some red head girl and I think it took place in a city (NO it's not Gunsmith Cats. It came out years after.) I used to have it on an old laptop, but I can't seem to find it anymore. I'm not making this up either. I remembered playing it. Would love to find it again.

2 hours ago, Spooner5020 said:

This is gonna be a tough one to explain, but I've been trying to remember the name of this wad that you could download from Wads In Progress (which is down now). It was an anime inspired one. I think it was made with the Doom Legacy engine and it was a Total Conversion. You played as some red head girl and I think it took place in a city (NO it's not Gunsmith Cats. It came out years after.) I used to have it on an old laptop, but I can't seem to find it anymore. I'm not making this up either. I remembered playing it. Would love to find it again.

Maybe this http://www.doomwadstation.net/main/otakon.html (also on idgames https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/m-o/otakondm)

I've played this WAD last year, and I remember this:

- it was meant to be remake of original Doom 2

- in first level, there was a sewer complex(?), that was filled with radioactive waste 

- one of level had big contaiment area, which had a bridge, that was across radioactive waste floor

- there were very nice and complex later levels, that really well caputred spirit of city

- one of them had underground 

- the super secret level was some sort of gimmick, in which you've had to pass through various stages and there were many hanged Commdner Keens which you 

had to shoot

I've played it with Project Brutality, but I am 100 % it was meant to be played as vanilla Doom. I don't even think it had custom textures.

3 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

I've played this WAD last year, and I remember this:

- it was meant to be remake of original Doom 2

- in first level, there was a sewer complex(?), that was filled with radioactive waste 

- one of level had big contaiment area, which had a bridge, that was across radioactive waste floor

- there were very nice and complex later levels, that really well caputred spirit of city

- one of them had underground 

- the super secret level was some sort of gimmick, in which you've had to pass through various stages and there were many hanged Commdner Keens which you 

had to shoot

I've played it with Project Brutality, but I am 100 % it was meant to be played as vanilla Doom. I don't even think it had custom textures.

That would probably be Doom 2 Reloaded.

14 hours ago, thestarrover said:

Hi!

I am looking for these wads by "Jez"  https://web.archive.org/web/19990203043958/http://home9.inet.tele.dk/jez/wads.htm

Except for the New year's wad the other links are dead.

Thanks!

Maybe its better to put the requested files split, so the "back-up Gods" can search more easily:

Files requested

JezDoom (956k) : jezdoom.zip

Matchbox (95k) : matchbox.zip

Mini Pack (73k) : minipack.zip

Hooters (72k) : hooters.zip

Rasta (107k) : rasta.zip

The Garden (preview) (65k) : garden.zip

Here's jezdoom:

jezdoom.zip

I don't think I have the others. I downloaded this one in 2003, maybe from that page, partly to see if it was by someone I knew at university who called himself "Jez".

2 hours ago, Grazza said:

Here's jezdoom:

jezdoom.zip

I don't think I have the others. I downloaded this one in 2003, maybe from that page, partly to see if it was by someone I knew at university who called himself "Jez".

Thanks a lot @Grazza!

42 minutes ago, game said:

Anyone remembers which wad plays Terminator 2 main theme? Probably in the menu.

Deus Vult?