Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

I remember seeing this ad somewhere, I think here at DW a long time ago. Does anyone have any idea what WAD/map this is ? Or more info?

doomgaminator.jpg?width=627&height=629

I'm looking for a map that I know I should have but cannot remember the name of.

I think it was a map made with the intention of playing Brutal Doom or Project Brutality and you start in a train station and you have these female NPC scientists walking around until "hell invades" and turns them into zombie women.

I remember it being a really cool map and wanted to see if its been updated since I last DL'ed it back in 2016 - 2017.  If someone knows the name of the map or has a link to where its being hosted I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit: I actually found it in case anyone was also curious its the first level from a mod named "Don't Play with Hell"

Image of the map and link to the mod below.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/dont-play-with-hell-black-edition/images/dont-play-with-hell-black-edition4#imagebox

Edited by J.Argon

I too am looking for this. Rot in Hell v1.7b. Doom 1. Metallica midis. Great levels. Been looking for years but cannot find it.

I know this was posted 12 years ago, but if anyone has Rot in Hell pwad please let me know.

Hi guys

Reading old resurrected thread, i saw a couple of souls looking for this one: 

Rot in Hell v1.7b (Doom 1)

Anyone have a copy? 

On lundi 9 août 2021 at 3:38 AM, Endless said:

I remember seeing this ad somewhere, I think here at DW a long time ago. Does anyone have any idea what WAD/map this is ? Or more info?

doomgaminator.jpg?width=627&height=629

It's not an ad, it's the cover to the CD case.

@Never_Again found the level (and uploaded it to /idgames, changing the name slightly as there was already a street.wad on there).

Hi everybody

For the abandoned megawad "Doom - Flashback" i know about the existence of 2 demos (fbdemo & fbdemo 2) and 2 individual levels ( in dac13 & dac15) 

Another lost file from this project or thats all?

Edited by FEDEX

3 hours ago, Chris Hansen said:

@FEDEX I had something on my HDD that fits those names (fbdemo and fbdemo2). Check them out and see if they are correct.

http://windward.dk/Doomstuff/fbdemo.zip

http://windward.dk/Doomstuff/fbdemo2.wad

Hi Chris, thanks for reply my message.

Yes, i've bouth, and the other files (dac13 and dac15) are levels from the same project but released as stand-alone at the end. I wanted to know if they're other levels that were made for this proj. 

Don’t know if this has been asked, but I’ve been looking for a wad for a wile. I believe it’s called Lightning and it’s got a midi version of Metallica’s Ride The Lightning playing. Does anyone have this wad? Thanks in advance!!!

I am trying to find a Russian pwad for PrBOOM-Plus. It requires GL, features a long bridge at the beginning, and has a track from one of the Alice in Wonderland games by American McGee.

I’m just parasiting this thread to ask where does this screenshot of mine come from:

DOOM19.png.36357c2be1b8e5c722927965825e425e.png

I don’t remember the WAD but it’s an old one, the screenshot has been taken in December, 2001. This zone is a labyrinth made of these particular brick walls.

Thanks for your ideas.

On 8/21/2021 at 10:40 AM, Spooner5020 said:

Don’t know if this has been asked, but I’ve been looking for a wad for a wile. I believe it’s called Lightning and it’s got a midi version of Metallica’s Ride The Lightning playing. Does anyone have this wad? Thanks in advance!!!

Bump. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Hi guys, a couple others they're missing ..thx

Edited by FEDEX