Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Merry Widow

How do I get ebentown.pk3 to work?

How do I get ebentown.pk3 to work? I've tried gzdoom,but it won't play. Have tried everything I could think of. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I get this:

Script error, "ebentown.pk3:sndseq.txt" line 26:
End of file encountered before the final sequence ended.

Maybe you should try earlier versions of GZDoom.

I have tried everything old and new, all with thesame results as Memfis. Now I'm really curious to se what it looks like. Still appreciate the help! Thanks again!

grouchbag said:

I have tried everything old and new, all with thesame results as Memfis. Now I'm really curious to se what it looks like. Still appreciate the help! Thanks again!

I sent you a PM with a fixed version. Two lumps needed to be fixed.

SNDSEQ.txt: Added missing end on line 27.

ETWNPLAY (inside ebentown.wad): AltSkinDeath and AltSkinXDeath on line 47 and 54 were missing quotes.

Uuuuu... Mad Butcher, I owe you an apology. Iaccidently deleted my email. Shame on me. Will you forgive me if I ask for another copy? I guarantee I feel like an idiot! Thank you for going to all that trouble for a crusty old fart like me.

I'm sorry to say it didn't work. I did pm you,though. I don't know if it's worth all this trouble, but ican usually get almost any wad or pk3 to run. Maybe I should stick to redoing old computers.*SIGH*