Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buu342

is this a good deathmatch map?

Hey. I was working on a doom 2 Deathmatch Map pack and i came up with this idea yesterday. I made it into doom builder 2 to day and i think it looks good. Its basicly a spaceship battle on space. I just wanted to know if this is a good map or not.

PLEASE NOTE

This map is for skulltag. Also it replaces MAP01. The map can only be played if you set the map in MULTIPLAYER. Otherwise it will give you the NO PLAYER 1 START error.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x849s9b9f8pal1b

Thanks! Enjoy!!

TIPS
This map is fun with lots of people
You can play both deathmatch and ctf
Press the middle switch on any ship for a suprise.
Each corner of the map there is a backpack.

Nice idea! I played it with bots, but it wasn't so big fun, because most of them were hopelessly trying to grab the plasmagun in the middle and they didn't shoot in that time. With people it would be much better. Anyway, you should place all the weapons on places that are easy to reach for everyone. Also, I think the switches in the middle are useless (players are in the air and the missiles are near the ground).

Have you heard about the new game Tribes:Ascend? Your wad reminds me that game ;)

scifista42 said:

Nice idea! I played it with bots, but it wasn't so big fun, because most of them were hopelessly trying to grab the plasmagun in the middle and they didn't shoot in that time. With people it would be much better. Anyway, you should place all the weapons on places that are easy to reach for everyone. Also, I think the switches in the middle are useless (players are in the air and the missiles are near the ground).

Have you heard about the new game Tribes:Ascend? Your wad reminds me that game ;)

Thanks for your opinion! The bots arent the best ones around, so its sometimes isnt so fun to play with them. I will see what i can do about the weapons. The switches are just a fun thing, they are useful when there is a huge amount of people in the middle, and if you are lucky, you hit one. Sadly it doesnt count towards your frags.

Ive never heard about that game, but it looks cool! ( i googled it)

Thanks for the review! I hope i am able to make maps as good as that.