Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
General Rainbow Bacon

Warrens^3?

Thanks for the interest in the wad (assuming you meant warrens²). I'll upload it again when I go home (don't have access to the wad atm).

General Rainbow Bacon said:

Yeah, it was that one. Could you make a ^3 sometime? That'd be cool too. Anyway, I have it somewhere on my HD, but can't find it.

I'd be up for making a third version. Not sure what it would be like, tho. I suppose I could do an alternate to the ² version but even more devious. If you have any ideas, feel free to share.

Cool. I think it'd actually be cool to have it continue like have it be e3m1, then e3m9, then your map, then have it open up further to a 4th area.

Maybe as another twist, the new areas for ^3 could use doom 2 monsters.

Cool. I think it'd actually be cool to have it continue like have it be e3m1, then e3m9, then your map, then have it open up further to a 4th area.

so edit warrens² add a new area to it? Yeah, I suppose I could that.

Wait. Better idea. Make ^3 a doom 2 map and use doom 2 stuff for the newest areas.

Pretty sure warrens² was a doom 2 map.

Ah okay. That might be why i couldn't find it in my doom 1 wads folder. lol.

If you find it, let me know. I'd like to play it and upload it to the archives.

I really like the premise behind Warrens. I think a short episode of maps that do that kind of thing would be cool. Like take Hangar or something and have it open up more when the exit switch is pulled. I think e3m4 would be very cool for this sort of thing too.

I really like the premise behind Warrens. I think a short episode of maps that do that kind of thing would be cool. Like take Hangar or something and have it open up more when the exit switch is pulled. I think e3m4 would be very cool for this sort of thing too.

One of the first maps I made eons ago was an e1m1 for doom 2 that opened up to a big battlefield when you hit the exit switch. Unfortunately the wad with most of my early wads are gone. I'd be interested in revisiting that theme, tho.