Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bcwood16

Things you wish you could kill in Doom

Hello,

Is there any monsters or replacement enemies you would love to see in Doom that you can blast away at and really mess up in sick sadistic ways? You know, things you really hate!

In one post I saw barney the dinosaur, but he is pretty old now, so most likely not much hate for him??

You could also specify how that creature would die in a normal way and in an extreme death way!

Im just doing a bit of research, try to keep away from 'real' people though!

Have fun :)

Not that I have any desire to kill him, but I've been thinking about adding Beetlejuice. I've never created any Doom content whatsoever in almost 20 years so this would be my first. I doubt I'll ever finish it, if I ever start.

Maybe cats. I always kill them in Deus Ex. But I don't have any desire to see or hear them, or even think they exist.

I love Brutal Doom because you can destroy things like the skull poles. Always hated bumping into stuff like that.

I'd want to kill Jimi for hating on cats :C

Ok, not quite how I thought this thread would go lol

I thought I would get some actual ideas for if I was going to make something random to kill for fun

Making floating Doomworld avatars to shoot could be done I guess, but killing lots and lots of Jimi's may seem a little 'personal' for...well...Jimi??

As for Cats, yea that may be fun...but I would fear the hate mail lol

Somebody I spoke to a few days ago said Halo dude. Being able to kill Master Chief in Doom may be a laugh, but due to massive fan base, could result in my demise!

Also what about Teletubbies?? Must admit thats a little tempting due to their stupid giggling and not actually teaching kids how to speak except making squeaky gurgling noises! Guess it would be something like this, but for Doom??

http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/left-4-dead-l4d/943186657d1253609116t-l4d-mod-teletubbies-ju8v42.jpg

Anyway, just thoughts!

st.alfonzo said:

I always wanted to kill thing POL6A0. That twitching has just got to stop.

You can say that again.

Nomad said:

I'd want to kill Jimi for hating on cats :C

Unless I get him first.

Fuck torches. They all need a rocket to a face because I'm sick of them and their unrealistic fire colors.

Darkman 4 said:

Fuck torches. They all need a rocket to a face because I'm sick of them and their unrealistic fire colors.

What colour the flame turns into depends mostly on the elements being burned and those that make up the surrounding atmosphere. I myself have seen all of those flame colours in a single place: a natural gas kitchen burner from a hotel in Singapore, no shit.

I always thought the different coloured fire in the torches were under demonic influence.

I'm thinking of cows..lots of them. Cows that will swarm you so fast that you wouldn't know what to think.

Aldaraia said:

I'm thinking of cows..lots of them. Cows that will swarm you so fast that you wouldn't know what to think.

LOL - that reminds me back in the days when I played Never Winter Nights for the first time on-line. I had completed the game and got a level 60 character, thought I was really tough!!

However, did not know about how cruel dungeon masters could be and made some really hard core cows! I ran up to one and remember giggling to my self about the thought of killing all his cows, I was shocked when my hit did nothing and the cow butted me, I was immediately close to death, I had to run and run fast I did! Never again have I looked at cows in the same way again :(

*shudders* thats the same dungeon I got turned into a penguin and devoured by giant rats

......anyway

bcwood16 said:

Somebody I spoke to a few days ago said Halo dude. Being able to kill Master Chief in Doom may be a laugh, but due to massive fan base, could result in my demise!

I think Halo is alright, but I wouldn't be bothered by shooting Mr Halo in Doom. Besides, it's cool to hate Halo around here.

bcwood16 said:

Making floating Doomworld avatars to shoot could be done I guess, but killing lots and lots of Jimi's may seem a little 'personal' for...well...Jimi??

No, I think more likely there'd be a fight over who would be Cyberdemon. Though I think we know who that would be.

And I'll stick up for you Jimi. As I said in another thread, I live with seven cats, so I've come to dislike them quite a bit.

dew said:

the red keycard *glares*

Damnit, I was going to say "BLUE KEY" in all-caps and everything in a semi-reference to an ancient thread, but now the opportunity has been stolen forever. D:

Well, I didn't say I hate cats... but they do annoy me, and in Deus Ex they attack the birds! Bravery is not a function of firepower, it is the maintenance man, he knows I like stepping on the cats! I'd rather have green greasy greasels for pets.

DuckReconMajor said:

No, I think more likely there'd be a fight over who would be Cyberdemon. Though I think we know who that would be.

At least he could be Cyberdemon's butt double in scenes where Cyberdemon's butt would be visible, but Cyberdemon doesn't want to show his own butt...

Porsche Monty said:

What colour the flame turns into depends mostly on the elements being burned and those that make up the surrounding atmosphere. I myself have seen all of those flame colours in a single place: a natural gas kitchen burner from a hotel in Singapore, no shit.

Man I don't care; blue and green flames ain't natural. They need a good SSG or RL shot to teach them how to look right.

Darkman 4 said:

Man I don't care; blue and green flames ain't natural. They need a good SSG or RL shot to teach them how to look right.

Blue flames are completely natural.

Jimi said:

At least he could be Cyberdemon's butt double in scenes where Cyberdemon's butt would be visible, but Cyberdemon doesn't want to show his own butt...

But rocket firing would be hilarious!