Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Bigd Loves Us

Doom Center turned one year old the other day, and to celebrate the occasion, bigd has posted a new article entitled A Tribute to Doomers, which is basically a love letter to all of us who still play that game released way back when in 1993. Here's a quote:

This community is packed with talented people; you'll run into very few people who don't contribute to the community on a regular basis. Most of us are working on a level or a project, a member of a team, a speedrunner, a wad reviewer, a beta tester, a resource creator/distributor, a service provider, and the list goes on. The Doom community probably has more websites per member than any other gaming community on the 'net. This is what keeps us active as a community - fresh content and lots of it.

Awww, group hug.

That seriously puts a smile on my face.

*Virgil goes back to playing DOOM and the smile mutates into a strange-looking grin...*

Doom Center was only created a few days after Doomworld's anniversary? Anyhow, right on... Doom Center is fucking cool!

Originally posted by Linguica
Awww, group hug.

Okay ling, don't be gay.

{silence}
{silence}
{more silence}
{even more silence}
{and even m.. you get the picture}

Meh ok what the hell, group hug.

Originally posted by Lament
I don't contribute to the community on a regular basis... Wait, does spamming count?

I hope so.

Originally posted by Fredrik
I hope so.

You'd better. Vrack is nowhere near "on a regular basis" :P

Originally posted by Archvile64
You'd better. Vrack is nowhere near "on a regular basis" :P

Yeah, you're right... I should finish #3 soon. But first some coder must make a port of DOOM that REMOVES THE GOD DAMNED SEG LIMIT :P