Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Killamangiro91

Quakecon

Have any of you guys went? Tell us stories of your experience.
I don't play quake, so is it actually worth me making a flight from across the world to go? I have always wanted to go.
What do you expect from this years?

My main interest will be to watch the Quake duels (hopefully both cooller and rapha will be there). Mildly curious about Doom 4, but that's about it.

Never been, far too much traveling involved. I don't think it interests me enough to go to that effort, perhaps if there was a meeting of people I give a shit about there. :p

^Pretty much that.

I don't really know anyone who lives in that area of Texas, though I do know of people in that state that I wouldn't mind meeting up with again (or for the first time!). I'll keep my ears sharp for any Doom 4 news, but beyond that, I'm not much more than a distant observer.

My main interest in Quakecon is the Quakecon Pack that's usually released at the same time. I missed last year's, but I am definitely looking forward to the next one.

Over the years, I've lost track of every single id game I've ever owned. Luckily, I had archival copies, but it would be nice to grab the lot of them (plus a couple of other good games to have) on Steam, where I know they're safe from getting kicked under a chesterfield and being forgotten until the end of time.