Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
j4rio

Pcorf community project (pc_cp) demopack [-complevel 9]

Hmph, I was prepared to come up with "See? Now it looks fine." but since you suddenly started to like your previous demo, you won't get that cool phrase from me! ;p

And nope I don't want to replay it. I don't like maps featuring bad teleporters. They don't deserve optimisation effort IMO.

Nevan said:

Just want to ask of why MAP38 is skipped. Is it broken?

It's impossible to complete because red key is not possible to reach.

Snakes said:

Yeah, by some freak accident an entire sector got deleted from the room with the RK and as a result the map is completely broken. It may be possible to PM deathevokation or Philnemba as there was a bug fix uploaded sometime ago. The link is broken now, but one of these two most likely have it. DeatevokatioN is on the forums more frequently, so I'd recommend contacting him if you're itching to get your hands on it.

And j4rio, please update my name on the tables with Rizera?
Thanks!

You were probably thinking where to insert more arch-viles, but hey, I think it is the best pc_cp map in the "big map" category.

j4rio said:

29 in 12:37

I wonder if it's possible to skip the cybers in the central room and kill them all after entering all rooms(Exclude the final exit hall). Tatsurd once do this trick in his PL2 Map31 Max run.

It's hard enough with just 1 in that room with those silly cages for killing yourself by cyber's magical splash damage. Besides, ammo is scattered all over map in small chunks instead of some restock spots, so I'd say this is out of question.

A'ight, hopefully it's not sunday anywhere anymore so we can draw a line. I'll send txt until evening to all participants, and while receiving them back, you can still do improving but only of your own times.

I sadly have 0 time right now, but ill look again to my maps and maybe improve something in the weekend if I can. At the latest you'll have my txt in the early beginning of the next week anyway :O

okay, here it is

Just a short comment to the map, which will be noted in the pack txt for sure... its a very cool map, from the early beginning, but those annoying slow teleporting imps sucks. So i checked up the level again, and changed a lot of tricks. first of all I saved the invulnerability for the end, as the invisibility is deadly with those knights and cyberdemon otherwise. this made a bit harder the cyb telefrag but doable. This time I even took a rocket right in the face... lol anyway, I planned to leave all the imps teleporting alive, and return there at the end, but everytime al the imps were shattered all over the map, due to the other teleporters as well. Only a minor part was staying in the room and i had to chase everything down again... for this reason I guess getting closer to 10min is a very very hard task, cus a perfect run can be screwed easily with such troubles. over 1 min faster than the older record so its okay, maybe i try a bit more, no idea ;o

pc28
uv-max 11:26*

pc28-1126.zip

Just a reminder - still waiting for textfiles from blob, tatsurd, JC and squonk. Blob has already told me he is busy.

i think you should Post it Forward for this Sunday's updates and Announce next wad....:/
as its enough time and m totaly got indecisive to choose any other stuff to work on:O

I'm just waiting for blob as he asked me wait for him to send me his txt. The rest didn't answer so when I get blob's txt, it gets released.

It seems that Tatsurd doesn't get PM notifications, I PMed him once and he noticed the message only like 2 weeks later. Try asking him on YouTube?
And JCD was on the same ZDaemon server (Survive in Hell TNS) as you yesterday. :)

Well I've seen them online both numerously, so I thought that they probably don't want to write comments.

Sorry, everyone. I have some works in my real life and must prepare my new play thorough in YouTube. I will spend all my time of this weekend for them. Please wait until next week.

my weekend starts officially now. ill sleep 1 or 2 hours and then finish the txt (was almost ready anyway)
sry for the wait :) till it willb e released, ill check if i can improve other records of mine, but map28 was the only one I had wish for

Very well, I'll just wait for tatsurd until next week and when I receive it, it gets released.

Btw, Zahid, I most likely won't start any sort of demopack thing in close future. If somebody wants to start another one, go ahead. I'll try and hop in with some demo eventually, but no promises.

Nice, thank you for organizing everything!

05 - Squonk - 1:56 engine unknown

If you open his demo with notepad and scroll down to the end, you can see that he used PrBoom-Plus 2.5.1.3. :)

Oh, I didn't know that. Well, that info is there just for Andy when he adds it to dsda, so as long as it's correct there, it's no problem.