Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Well well well, would you just lookie what I found...

Well, this was pretty stupid. XWE is unmaintained and obsolete anyway. Not only is the premise of the video rather dumb, but it's nothing revolutionary to get an actor to not spawn by removing the necessary sprites.

Mr. Chris said:

..And video has been bawwleted.

Yeah I see that. Even though it seemed to sound like a fail video, I would have had a good laugh at it.

Requesting a terse explanation of what I missed before this thread is locked forever

DoomUK said:

Requesting a terse explanation of what I missed before this thread is locked forever

Guy got scared by images that flash up when Yurei kills you - provided instructions on how to remove them.

"Unfortunately, you'll have to see them as you're deleting them" (paraphrased) was the funniest part.

Honestly, not sure why he deleted it. Was he getting a lot of heat? Can hardly blame the guy for getting a bit spooked. Hell, I used to get the jeebers back when I first started exploring caves in Minecraft, for Jesus' sake.

schwerpunk said:

Guy got scared by images that flash up when Yurei kills you - provided instructions on how to remove them.

"Unfortunately, you'll have to see them as you're deleting them" (paraphrased) was the funniest part.

Honestly, not sure why he deleted it. Was he getting a lot of heat? Can hardly blame the guy for getting a bit spooked. Hell, I used to get the jeebers back when I first started exploring caves in Minecraft, for Jesus' sake.

Doesn't change the fact that the premise of the video was extremely dumb.

DuckReconMajor said:

From what? One of those scary forest wads?

Yeah, one of the Ghoul's Forest wads.

Marnetmar said:

Doesn't change the fact that the premise of the video was extremely dumb.

*Shrug.*

I thought it was silly, especially considering the wad he was playing, but obviously he still wanted to play, even if he didn't like that part.

As a modern Doomer, I think it would be hypocritical of me to look down on someone who likes to customize their gaming experience.

Diff'rent strokes, etc.