Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

not another

well as in my other post i ahve been infected with a virus. Also a new virus has shown its face but is less harmful. the melissa virus has made its way onto my hard drive as well. even with cleaning many files are damaged so insted of hours of dicking with shit i am gonna format tonight

Originally posted by Sephiroth
i am gonna format tonight

Just don't do like some other anonymous person *cough*hellbent*cough* and copy the infected files back onto the fresh install.

Originally posted by Lüt
Just don't do like some other anonymous person *cough*hellbent*cough* and copy the infected files back onto the fresh install.

Hahah, clever!

Originally posted by Lüt

ROFLMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a dumbass!

Originally posted by Lüt

lmao, how come he never told me that?

I never got a virus and as I look for wood round here to touch and can only find MDF I pray instaed that I never get one

I Figured as long as I did a new install, copying all the files from the old hard drive into a folder on my new hard drive they would just sit there and be dead damamged files. They no longer have a virus in them, so how can they do any more damage? The viruses were removed before I copied the files from my old hard drive onto my new one.

I've never really had a virus. Or, well, I recently did an online scan (here, I think). And it found a virus... I got friggin scared then, and I quickly went to download some AV program.

Then I saw what virus it was. JSException, a JS "virus" that can change your browser home page. Wow.

lol
ha ha ha
i had allot of viruse, but the worst was chernobil(sp?)
killed my whole system and had to get a new system.

Originally posted by kain
lol
ha ha ha

Killed...? Physically? Heh... loser :P

lol
ha ha ha

by the looks of your spelling you were around for the original CHERNOBYL :)

Originally posted by pritch

Roflmao!

Originally posted by Fredrik
Roflmao!

heh, why thanks fredrik.

BTW, you might win this one. I'm thinking of calling quits at around 900 or so. I've just had one of those glorious moments of realisation where I understand how gay it is for a 19 year old to be doing this sort of race thing.

I honestly thought getting back with my girlf would pull me back away from this...

but it's the nights, the cold lonely nights when she is 7 miles away, and these forums so warm, hugging and comforting...
HELP!!!!!!

lol
ha ha ha

That reminds me of this semi-long story:

I remember downloading the Quake II demo (it took me all night), and I played it and realized what a damn cool game it was. So I told my friends about it, they played it, and thought it was cool. A few days later, they had stolen a burned CD from this guy who used to sell burned CDs to people (now he sells drugs, but thats another story), and they give it to me. I install it, and viola! I now have the full version of Quake II.

So I get into playing it, and give the copy to my friend who installed it onto his computer, and we had good times playing it on a local server. Later on, I give the CD to someone else, and he installs it onto his computer. While he has it borrowed, my other friend tells me that he scanned the files and found the Chernobyl virus on it. The bad thing is that this is the day before it was supposed to go off.

So finaly, I get around to telling the other guy about it and he says 'So that's why my computer doesn't work anymore! FUCK!' and he goes home and breaks the CD...no more Quake II. heh...yeah

The guy across the road is so paranoid he scanned his anti-virus software for a virus...plus he scanned my little brother's KKND cd before he showed it to his friend.

Originally posted by pritch

you bastard, you brought back painfull memories of my child hood!... well I was only 1 week old... BUT YOU BASTARD!

So many virus are spread via msn messenger it serves the users right:) I had to sort out a girl's computer and she had had the choke virus via msn messenger for 6 months! Damn nearly every file on her computer was infected

Worst thing about virus is that we in charge of fixing our friends/relatives' computers...

Yeh even explorer.exe is infected. I have to do an fdisk, but she is managing to keep running and all she uses it for is msn messenger, so it's an uphill battle to bring it in and do the job :)