Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LaughingMan008

Wolfenstein TC..... The last 2 expansions....

http://www.afadoomer.com/wolf3d/default.php

How many of you are familiar with this mod?
I love it. Ide much rather play it than the actual Wolfenstein, but that's just me. Anyway's, it would be perfect if the last 2 missions were available....
By that, I mean "Return to Danger" and "Ultimate Challenge"
The expansions released for Spear of Destiny. I know there's a map converter (that I can't figure out how to work) but that doesn't do anything for the new sprites and sounds and stuff. I e-mailed the guy asking if he'd ever include them, but he hasn't responded. No problem of course, I know he's probably busy...
Its just that this mod is still active, and Ide love to see it completed. Does anyone have to knowhow to port those expansions into this, if the author doesn't? I don't....
I have multiple copies of said expansions if anybody needs resources. And Ide be happy to help in any way I can.

I'm not familiar with that mod, but I am familiar with the original expansions they were based upon, and were they ever godawful. Eye-searingly ugly new graphics and extremely confusing maps with required secret areas all over. I can't blame anyone for not choosing to port them.

Megamur said:

I'm not familiar with that mod, but I am familiar with the original expansions they were based upon, and were they ever godawful. Eye-searingly ugly new graphics and extremely confusing maps with required secret areas all over. I can't blame anyone for not choosing to port them.

I wouldnt say GODAWFUL. Plus theyre semi official so you gotta have em anyways. Also, it has come to my attention that Im a moron. Hes already ported them. They arnt in the downloads on that main page, but theyre in the latest release on his sourceforge page. You should try it. Its literally Wolfenstein in Zdoom. Its nothing like Wolfendoom, its a straight up port. Everything works and looks like it does in the real Wolfenstein.