Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

Non-Megawads with an Icon of Sin or a Custom Boss

I've always been meaning to ask this (and probably have in the past, but a real long time ago), but I've always been interested in boss fighting (icons included). I've played all the Megawads, but I've always wondered if there were smaller wads I've potentially missed that have had a custom boss or an Icon.

32 inch nails is a wad that has about five maps and a custom boss monster at the end.

I did a single map focusing on melee-only gameplay which featured an Icon at the end. Also, the 12-level wad I'm about to release will have an Icon in the final level as well.

Vordakk said:

I did a single map focusing on melee-only gameplay which featured an Icon at the end. Also, the 12-level wad I'm about to release will have an Icon in the final level as well.

link(s)?

one of my favorite things about the IOS is the telefragging. I personally find it a little creepy (you hear the sound and if you are not paying full attention then boom you could get telefragged)

valkiriforce said:

How about ZAP30?

Got it. Great map. I loved your icon maps, btw. I'm sure this will never happen, but I'd love to play a megawad of IOS maps made by you.