Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom.wrong.button.com - weekly toons up!

Unfortunately the big update I had planned will be delayed. I work ALL weekend. Maybe I'll get the updates done this weekend, maybe not, depending on what the weekend brings. Anyways, the weekly toons have been updated. This week's Freakazoid episodes are the last ones. That's it for now, I'll let you wacky crew know when the update is done. And as always, enjoy!

First time I visited the place (I'm a cool n00bi!!!hehe). Gotta say it kicks major ass!

Stone Stratagems is also updated. Not much changed, but it still shows that I worked on map18 some. I'm also working on a soon-to-be map for the wad called "Portal." It's one of my maps that I drew out on paper, which I now call my "paper wads." It's looking pretty good so far. It kind of has that E2 mood.

To some, I mentioned that map18 had a problem with a trigger that I was trying to get to work right. Whenever I entered that sector I'd get an "unknown special" error. Well it's fixed now. The problem occured with the effect that activates when you get the yellow key.

Elbryan42: I can log on with no problems now. Under our internet options, somebody or something deselected "enable folder view for FTP sites" giving the ftp that "different display" I was talking about. The folder view was disabled. I posted something similar to this in my "ftp problems" post.