Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
glenzinho

A question of time

Is anyone else's DW time an hour out?

I've noticed this before but haven't been arsed to say anything until now.

inb4 people asking me whether I've selected the right time zone or not or if my computer's time is correct, I've double checked and yes they are.

Mine is, probably because my home land is one hour later than where I am now. But I'll return! :) :(

DST where? In the states? Because here in Australia we're on normal winter time at the moment. I changed the time zone to Brazil time and it's an hour out there as well.

I'm pretty sure it's DST-related and can only recall being in sync with the forum clock during March and October, when both North America and Southeast Australia are on summer time.

Edit - Checked the time offset in my user profile and it's an hour fast. My wall clock said 9:37PM - it's a minute slow.