Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vdaxzter

Revelations of Doom megawad?

4 hours ago, Ribbiks said:

I'm not sure I could have a project go that long and not be continuously critical of all the design choices I liked initially but might've grown tired of years later

Nailed the problem right there mister! :) ( :( )

Every time I open DB I just look at all the maps and sigh out loud.

have you considered just releasing the maps as is? or passing them to a trusted friend to get them release-ready?

2 hours ago, darkreaver said:

Nailed the problem right there mister! :) ( :( )

Every time I open DB I just look at all the maps and sigh out loud.

Don't do that! Not many people map like you do. If you're unhappy with what you've made so far, just make better maps later. Creation is the best form of criticism.

More than a year have passed again, but those screenies still attract me to the point I cannot resist from necroposting; so, sorry to bother, but... any news?

Seems like the project is quite dead to be honest. That being said, I still have the maps. Stripping away the most sucky ones, maybe I can gather up a couple of handfuls of 10-12 maps. 

Been thinking of getting hold of someone who'd be willing to help me finishing them off, as I just can't do it myself. Should be that much work actually, as they are _mostly_ finished except for gameplay and/or gameplay balance.

Deathevo's maps I can't speak for. I haven't spoken to him for a couple of years actually.

On 2/12/2019 at 3:23 AM, darkreaver said:

Seems like the project is quite dead to be honest. That being said, I still have the maps. Stripping away the most sucky ones, maybe I can gather up a couple of handfuls of 10-12 maps.

Anyone take up this offer? Been wanting to see these maps for a long time... Ironic since I don't even remember what they look like, just the feeling I got from the now dead screenshots.

Thanks for the confirmation, and the bonus sexy shots! Your maps got me back into Doom after a brief slump a while back. Really fun stuff!

Glad to see it's still alive! And the screens are wonderful! 

Edited by Chainie

That is probably the best decision. Glad to see too that RoD will be release :) DeathevokatioN is still in the game ?

It reminds me that we taken the same decision about a certain french doom project.

1 hour ago, franckFRAG said:

That is probably the best decision. Glad to see too that RoD will be release :) DeathevokatioN is still in the game ?

It reminds me that we taken the same decision about a certain french doom project.

LMAO remember that French megawad called necro something? Good times

19 hours ago, franckFRAG said:

NT! Still looking forward to it 😅

I have not spoken to Deathevo in years. Have no idea where he went and what hes up to. Lets just hope his maps arent lost! 

On 4/10/2021 at 11:29 AM, darkreaver said:

NT! Still looking forward to it 😅

I have not spoken to Deathevo in years. Have no idea where he went and what hes up to. Lets just hope his maps arent lost! 

I uh.. would love to help if you can forgive me for spreading myself too thin, getting burned out. >////<

There's still a map I wanna complete since it was gonna be my best map to date but it's probably dated now, lmao.. been wanting to try complete RoD since it feels like a major part of me, I loved collabing with you and our conversations were great and it'd be proof that i once lived and had a Norwegian friend, unless i survive lockdown ofc. 😅

Edited by DeathevokatioN