Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

e2m1 (and Commander Keen)

I discovered a better way to do this map. Turn right at the beginning. Kill the zombiemen. Go back to the teleporter at the beginning and clear the room. Then with the pistol pot shot the former humans up top. Hit the switches. Now go back in the teleporter to the beginning and go through the invertocross.

Later, when you lower the demons and clear them out. Don't grab the blue armor. Finish the level (but don't exit) and then grab the blue armor and the health potions/armor helmets. Then when you go into e2m2 try to not get hit at all and see how high you can get your health before grabbing the soul sphere before exiting.

Archy said:

Wow, what a revolutionary new rout.

yes. Yes it is!

well, usually I go straight for the blue key and then come back and hit the switches and then go back again. I dunno why I never did it this new way before. I guess I was just so used to doing it the other way (which is the case with the rest of the levels).

It's like a post unearthed from a long forgotten bulletin board from 1993!

Has anyone found the secret maps yet? Or are those just rumors?

A fictitious depiction of Doomwiki.org says:
Congratulations, Hellbent, you've just completed this tutorial! Now that you have the tools required to guide players through the world of Doom, you're ready to write real Doomwiki articles for all the qualified Doomwiki entries!

A community looks on as the weight of expectation rests heavily upon your shoulders. Good job, volunteer, and good luck!

Did u know there is a secret path to get a Plasma gun in E2M1? Also Doom2 looks rad

Guys, just read on BBS that if you type in "iddqd" it makes you invincible! Try it out!

My friend's dad (who works at ID) told me that if you move really quickly from lava to acid, back and forth, it'll take you to a secret Back to the Future Jurassic Park map!!!!!

schwerpunk said:

My friend's dad (who works at ID) told me that if you move really quickly from lava to acid, back and forth, it'll take you to a secret Back to the Future Jurassic Park map!!!!!

WOAH! IT REALLY WORKS!!!!

i heard there is going to be a new weapon in doom 2. i hope it's something rad, like a revolver, or maybe a flamethrower! can you imagine giving those pesky imps a taste of their own medicine?

I should make a video of me climbing the tower in the secret level to Marooned on Mars (Commander Keen 1). I have finally mastered that six teddy bear get and 1.5 extra lives.

Hellbent said:

I should make a video of me climbing the tower in the secret level to Marooned on Mars (Commander Keen 1). I have finally mastered that six teddy bear get and 1.5 extra lives.

i played through Commander Keen 1-3 recently. i love those games so much. the elevator shaft level from CK3 is so insane.

Figured out how to record my screen and recorded a better video. I definitely remember that level, though I never beat episode 3.

Regarding the E2M1 topic: Hellbent, can you make a diagram illustrating the route you're describing? It would be easier for me to understand what it is about.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread on target, I really appreciate it. I would like to bring everyone's attention to a promising Commander Keen Mod.

ella guro: you almost lost your head falling down the shaft trying to pick up burgers.

printz: I've done one better. I've recorded a video of me doing it. It's really not that hard!!