Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
[name_withheld]

Has anyone but me noticed this?

If you look at the Barons/Knights and then look at the Icon of Sin, they look somewhat identical. The faces of both creatures are quite similar in shape and look, but the horns are different, and the Icon has a large gapping hole in his forehead.

I see what you are saying, and I agree. Yet, if the Icon is creating the monsters (reffering to DooM/Final DooM), why do the others not have skeletal mouth/nose structure of the Icon and the Barons/Knights.

I mean ALL the monsters shouldn't have the same face, but have some characteristics. It would get pretty damn boring blasting the exact same monster into oblivion.

Originally posted by KingKill33
I mean ALL the monsters shouldn't have the same face, but have some characteristics. It would get pretty damn boring blasting the exact same monster into oblivion.

The satanic symbol of an inverted pentagram forms the head of a goat, and the barons are basically minotaurs with demon heads, or goat heads

There's no doubt the 'Baron' marble face textures were intended to symbolise the 'nobility' qualities of what were boss figures in Doom 1.

DooM Enemies:
Pistol Zombie, Shotgun Guy, Chaingunner, Imp, Demon/Spectre, Lost Soul, Cacodemon, Pain Elemental, Hell Knight, Baron of Hell, Arachnotron, Revenant, Arch-Vile, Mancubus, Cyberdemon, Spider Mastermind, SS Nazi Soldier, Icon of Sin, Mother Demon (DooM 64), Commander Keen

What a useful sig. I've always wanted a list of all the doom monsters.

Heheheh the BSL cult are real mean hombres...

You must show your pure hatred for God by ... prank phone calling (get the idea yet).

Tremble in fear Christians the BSL are going to get you out of the shower by ringing you and asking if mike hunt lives there..:)