Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HumanBones

Odamex Saturday Nitro #52 - 32in24-12 CTF Beta Testing

The moment you have all been waiting for is finally here: The 52nd Odamex Nitro Session. It has been an exciting first year, and there is no better way to celebrate this occasion than having a brand new 32in24. Yes, I've been attempting to hype this for the past month, so hopefully you are all just as excited as I am to play. We'll be doing this similar to the way we did 32in24-11. This Saturday we'll be testing all the maps that were made, giving our opinions and criticism and tips and such. Then, everyone will get a chance to use what they learned to go back and make the necessary adjustments. The following Saturday we will play the final released version of 32in24-12. So get ready! There will be a playerlimit for these sessions, since this is CTF. There will be 2 servers (and perhaps a 3rd if demand is high enough) running in order to accommodate everyone that wants to play.

WAD: 32in24-12_TestingVersion1B
Maps: 37 (1-37)
Mode: 7v7 CTF
Scorelimit: 5
Timelimit: 12
Server: CoffeeNet - MWI1 & DTX1
Date: Saturday, August 18th, 2012 @ 8pm EDT

I don't know what I'm doing today so I may or may not be around to join and subsequently suck at playing these maps. But if I can make it, I'll be there.

note for future ctf playtesting sessions: 5min limit per map!