Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

how many

how many of the original people who join doomworld fourms still visit here often. i know i have been, except i joined a few days after, maybe 2 weeks, the fourms where made. however my original screen name was not sephiroth, it was doomgod1234. i changed cause i lost my password and soon changed internet services.

A lot of them are gone. I only joined the first time in December 2000, so don't look at me...

I know Covaro is gone.

I started 'reading' the forums only a week or three after they went up. For whatever reason I didn't actually register until a few months later (August). I was first registered under LRM (You remember, the manly man guy. That persona came from a kind of in-joke with my friends although I can't remember how it was started).

I am only new here but i will be on these Forums for years I have already used about 10 hours and my mum gets pissoff at me for being so long

oh how I know the feeling. That's why I'm moving out next year! :)

Heh, like the quote. PSX Doom, right?

how many of the original people who join doomworld fourms still visit here often.

Depends what you mean by original, taking it that Linguica was original member, only he can claim to still visit

Originally posted by Ralphis
The Duke is still here =]

Taggart, PFCGray, PFCRon, Zchingo, and PFCRon part II are stil here ;)

I am too, which counts for absolutly nothing.
But all the old schoolers will be back when doom 3 comes out, along with about 50 million other "Hardcore doom fans".

Originally posted by skadoomer
...along with about 50 million other "Hardcore doom fans".

I'm glad you put that in quotes. Those 13-15 year old n00813s that will flood in will try to say they 0wn us, when in fact, we OWN them!!!!

Originally posted by Crendowing
I'm glad you put that in quotes. Those 13-15 year old n00813s that will flood in will try to say they 0wn us, when in fact, we OWN them!!!!

What pisses me off the most is that when I get in gaming discussions for school I get laughed at for my stubborn support of Doom, which of course, is one of the greatest classics of all time. Everyone raves about GTA3 and Max Payne and whatever else is the newest and hottest thing on the market. But come Doom 3's release, they'll all be salivating over it and all of a sudden they'll be "The ultimate old-school Doom fans".

Kill every one of the faggots using nothing but a cactus.

That'll learn 'em :P

/Me puts on combat equipment and checks my weapons in preparation for the coming n00bie flood