Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ribbiks

annoying map

What is the gist of your post? You want people to play your annoying map? Or you want people to be aware that this annoying map exists?

\_-o-o-_/
...\_o_/....
.....[.]......

EDIT: why would anyone download it if the sole description you give your map is 'annoying'?

hehe, it sounds interesting. So I suppose it's filled with silly traps? I'll have a look tomorrow...

Memfis I love you.

congrats on making it to the exit! I must suck at strafe-runs because I fuck up that gap on like 50% of my attempts but you nailed it every time.

It was kinda intended for that chaingunner to be immortal (making that room a bit more of a bitch), but I'm surprised to see the AV didn't really feel like rezzing it in most of your runs, hmm.... regardless I'm impressed you beat the whole map in one shot. and I apologize for the amount of time spent in that first room -.-

Hellbent said:

What is the gist of your post? You want people to play your annoying map? Or you want people to be aware that this annoying map exists?

of course it's always nice if people are willing to give it a go, but I was giving ample warning that the map is likely not going to be an enjoyable experience for most (in an admittedly dramatic way).

sweet ascii bull btw

whoah, that was weird. I was just thinking to myself, "you know, your name backward isn't bad either" when the music I'm listening to (Essels' Volume 5 onesytwosy) suddenly the person singing or what you call it, was going backward. That was kind of trippy for a second there. Glad you liked my ascii bull, although I dunno what it was supposed to be.

edit: I got by the first part. but wtf the jump? what the hell is this horseshit?

Hehe thanks guys. I guess that jump was easy for me because I used SR50. :)
btw I was kinda disappointed when I realized that you can just skip that cyber. I think it makes the ending rather anticlimactic...