Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Keen is Doomed!

Next: Doom is Keened. And then Doom was a 2D shooter.

Is this running under the Bio-Menace engine? Some of the graphics are from Bio-Menace, and it's certainly not based on any of the Commander Keen engines I've ever seen.

This is pretty cool from what I've played of it, but it's also quite difficult. I'll give it a proper run momentarily.

Maes said:

Next: Doom is Keened. And then Doom was a 2D shooter.

There already is a fan made 2D platform version of Doom.

No Maes, you are the letter to a gaming magazine in response to a negative Final Doom review!

And then Maes was a DMCHOSHO.

;)

Megalyth said:

Is this running under the Bio-Menace engine? Some of the graphics are from Bio-Menace, and it's certainly not based on any of the Commander Keen engines I've ever seen.

It sounds like something else entirely, because that page says "Download for WIndows", and filesize is 13.7 MB (several times bigger than the Doom floppy release...)

hex11 said:

It sounds like something else entirely, because that page says "Download for WIndows", and filesize is 13.7 MB (several times bigger than the Doom floppy release...)

According to the Keen Wiki, it was created with Game Maker. I just finished playing through this, it was a lot of fun and well-made.