Favourite Star Wars Movie...

Vote for your favourite!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite!

• The Phantom Menace
    • A New Hope
    • The Empire Strikes Back
    • Return Of The Jedi

What is your favourite star wars movie? The only reason I like Return Of The Jedi is because I like the fight at the end between Luke and Vader, but I think that it's incredibly stupid how the Ewoks beat an army of Storm Troopers! They're teddybears for fuck sake! Everything in Jedi was good except for the Ewoks...

The Empire Strikes Back. It's the more mature of the bunch.

And I can't believe there's people that loves the third one. I mean...wtf? Those übergay Ewoks ruined it for me.

Originally posted by Baron-Of-Hell
I can't beleive nobody has voted for the original yet! I always thought most people like the first one the best! Hmmmmmm!

I just did.
And I like it because the Death Star is introduced in this one. It also has an actual ending as opposed to The Empire Strikes back where Han Solo is kidnapped and then they have to get him back... <end of movie>.
I agree about the Ewoks in the third - gay.

You draw conclusions waay too quickly. Wait for some more votes dammit!

Empire strike back is the best one, well for me. Cause Vader tells Luke he's his father and we see Bobafett many times in it.

My order of preference goes as follows:

The Phantom Menace
The Empire Strikes Back (the best of the old trilogy)
Return of the Jedi
A New Hope

I did like the Empire Strikes Back the best, it was the first one I saw and it is the darkest and most mature.

However, I don't mind Return of the Jedi as much as most of you. I really didn't see the problem with the ewoks. Sure, it was kinda dumb that little panda bears beat a bunch of "well-trained" troopers, but they really weren't that bad. Nowhere near as bad as that awful thing called Jar Jar Binks.

At least the Gungans had the technology and the skills to face the Federation's Army. And even then, they couldn't beat them.

Now you have this incredibly moronic koala things with stones & sticks that defeat the fabled Stormtroopers wich are the sucessors of the invincible Clone Army introduced in Episode II.

Originally posted by Zaldron
At least the Gungans had the technology and the skills to face the Federation's Army. And even then, they couldn't beat them.

Now you have this incredibly moronic koala things with stones & sticks that defeat the fabled Stormtroopers wich are the sucessors of the invincible Clone Army introduced in Episode II.

The fabled stormtroopers that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat?

And I was talking about Jar Jar Binks, not the Gungans as a whole. I don't mind them except for Jar Jar and the fat dude that always shakes his head and spittle comes flying out. Whatever the fuck his name is :P

Boss Nass or something was the fat Gungan's name.

Phantom Meanace - What the fuck is it with that kid letting off one missile inside one space ship and winning the fucking war?

A New Hope - Nice little action adventure.

Empire Strikes Back = Best of the lot, goes in-depth with character development and the plot is good too (without a proper ending? It sets itself up perfectly for a sequel and it was so good that you definately wanted to see the sequel).

Return Of The Jedi - Return of the action, not as much of an adventure though, but a satisfying (if flawed) finish to the trilogy.

Originally posted by Archvile64
The fabled stormtroopers that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat?

Heh, I admit they're stunningly stupid, but apparently they managed to control pretty much all the planetary systems. Damn they're all just a bunch of sissies in that galaxy, far, far away.

Originally posted by Zaldron
The Empire Strikes Back. It's the more mature of the bunch.

I used to alyways think that, but when I went to see it in the theatre, I had to get up and go for a walk I was so bored with it. The only movie I've ever walked out (for a while) on. Starship Troopers would have been the next if I didn't have other people to talk to about things like the weather and the upholstery on the theater seats.

Originally posted by GooberMan
Phantom Meanace - What the fuck is it with that kid letting off one missile inside one space ship and winning the fucking war?

What the fuck is it with that kid, period? He is the second most annoying character I've ever seen in any movie second to Jar Jar Binks himself.

I swear I was ready to kill the next time that little fag went "YIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by Lüt
I used to alyways think that, but when I went to see it in the theatre, I had to get up and go for a walk I was so bored with it. The only movie I've ever walked out (for a while) on. Starship Troopers would have been the next if I didn't have other people to talk to about things like the weather and the upholstery on the theater seats.

What, you can't fall asleep in theaters?

What, you can't fall asleep in theaters?

Not with a movie playing.

Only Kevin can do that.

In fact he does it every time I go to a movie with him.

Originally posted by Lüt
Not with a movie playing.

Only Kevin can do that.

In fact he does it every time I go to a movie with him.

Well, considering the gay crap my family drags me to, I've gotten quite good at it.

I rarely go to see movies in theaters. The last time I did, it was "Out Cold" with a bunch of guys from school, before Christmas. I think in my whole life, I only go to two or three films a year. (Thank God for DVDs, ne?)

What the fuck is it with that kid, period? He is the second most annoying character I've ever seen in any movie second to Jar Jar Binks himself.

Well, all kids are annoying to me, so........

I swear I was ready to kill the next time that little fag went "YIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kids tend to say alot of the most stupid stuff.