Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
printz

Do Odamex and Zandronum read MBF?

Do the two most popular multiplayer ports, Odamex and Zandronum, recognize MBF Dehacked and thing flags? I'm asking because the most popular single-player ones, ZDoom, PrBoom+ and Eternity read them fine (or strive to).

But I cannot solidly suggest to a community project to allow me to implement MBF stuff in my level (save for sky-transfer) if Zandronum or Odamex won't support them.

ZDoom's support for MBF dehacked stuff comes from 2.4.0. (It was introduced in the r1800+.) Skulltag arrested its development at r1551, some times after r2.3.1. Zandronum has yet to make any real attempt at playing catch-up.

Cybershark said:

Lol, I'd love to know where your statistical data comes from.

Off the top of my head, and it was before I actually tried them. Sorry if I offended, heh; now I stand corrected.

Well contrarily to ZDaemon and Skulltag, they don't provoke a lot of drama queening every time there's a news thread about them.

Is Eternity going to have multiplayer similar to ZDaemon/Zandronum/Odamex/Skulltag/CSDoom? Because if so, it will be a good alternative that will also support MBF.