Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spazman

Doom Sketchart, among other art.

Heya guys. I'm back from the dead to present some sketchwork of mine and such : >

So, this is meant to be a thread for Doom stuff and such, I guess I should post Doom stuff here. I'll go ahead and post the first Doom-related sketch I've made so far:

Basically, my interpretation of how I think he'd look like. Granted, I think the UAC Symbol should be on his left side of his chest, tag on his right.

Could I get any comments and such for this or anything? I could also color / ink it in SAI, if I ever get the time. **

The sketch for "Flynn" is pretty neat-- I wish people would just stop drawing on lined paper altogether though. I like the baron portrait too; I don't care so much for the coloured version.

Wouldnt mind seeing more of these little sketches, or complete drawings in posible :3 I find a lack of demons and other monsters around here x3! For some reason I still prefer our Doomguys with the helmet though, but he is not badly done at all :3

Something I did while workin' today. Got bored, drew this. Maybe someone on here'll know where I drew inspiration (as well as the mascot) from.