Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

twisted

i have seen quite a bit of twisted movies but not many are like this. i am talking about the movie "jeepers creepers" i mean that creature was so doom-like. and it had that sweet ass axe too. that movie is just as bizzar as event horrizon was. the end was kind of gay though.

opps push submit on accident. that creature looked like a imp, just with wings. i wonder if an imp in doom3 will look like that, without the wings. however a flying imp would be kind of cool

And their gibs rot after 1 minute. I mean how cool is that? You don't see that in any other FPS.

Originally posted by Zaldron
According to me, Jeepers Creepers sucks. A lot.

people seem to either love it or hate it. i loved it, saw it at the theater, i don't remember ever blinking...

Originally posted by Sephiroth
opps push submit on accident. that creature looked like a imp, just with wings. i wonder if an imp in doom3 will look like that, without the wings. however a flying imp would be kind of cool

You want flying imps?

Download Astrostein 2 from wolfendoom's page and use the .deh. Fix the .deh so that the other monsters have their speed, hit points restored.

The imps behave like Cacodemons, really good fun if you're ZDoom flying yourself! :)

I like the way ettins die when you split them in half. Other notable character deaths: Chthon, the Doomguy giblet death (open it in Wintex and look at each frame - it's beautiful), pretty much any gibbable enemy in Quake 2 (the dynamic chunks are great).

What about the Shadow Warrior ninjas? Every single death animation they have is awesome. Especially the one that happens when you kill them with the katana.

Also, all the deaths in Hitman rule.