Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Merry Widow

Hurricane Isaac

I wish the people who have been hit by Isaac the best of luck,no matter where or who they are.My prayers are for you.I'm sure a lotof us feel the same.

Krispy said:

My relatives said that it was disappointing.

Why? Because it was too weak and didn't crash their house down or the opposite?

[PROTOTYPE] said:

Yeah the first one. People were out in their T-shirts.

I've heard of Hurricane Isaac before but I live in Ohio so I don't think I'll be affected. Anyways, we had many bad hurricanes throughout the years such as Hurricane Katrina and we all know they're no good. So I wish the best of luck to all the people who live near Hurricane Isaac and I hope they'll find a way out of their troubles after it destroys their homes.

I'm never disappointed when hurricane goes away or dies off. Once you experience some real nasty ones (cat 4-5) and see the mess it makes of your neighborhood, it's a relief to not have to deal with that again. Also, it's not uncommon for power outages to last a week or longer.

Quite frankly, I'd be thrilled that the hurricane turned out to e a "disappointment." I don't look forward to my power being off for an hour let alone days.

What's this crap about "disappointment"? You want it to actually succeed ruining stuff?

He doesn't post here all that often these days, but I recall Philnemba mentioning that he dwelled in Louisiana. Hope he and everyone else is doing decently.

[PROTOTYPE] said:

most of us who live here in florida have an attitude when it comes to hurricanes.

Edited by The Lag