Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

What the ?? -- okayy......

So I learned that Lance's mother was only 17 when she had Lance. So I think to myself, maybe that contributed to him being such a superstar; his mother being young and thus her genes would replicate better or something. So I google 'healthiest year to give birth' and got this disturbing article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/02/9yearold-girl-gives-birth_n_446034.html

The youngest reported mother in the world is Lina Medina of Peru, who was pregnant at five years, eight months old, and gave birth to a normal boy at age six, five months. According to a Time magazine article, Lina's boy grew up perfectly healthy. When the boy was in high school, the doctor who performed Lina's Caesarean reported: "Lina's boy is normal and intelligent. He wants to take up electronics."

What five year old has her period? I know the clock has been pushed back in recent decades, but five is pushing it. I'd consider her the exception.

I believe there are rare cases when girls drop eggs occasionally before they develop a menstrual cycle. I can't say for sure, and I'm not about to go look it up.

Might as well throw this in here.

The stories behind some of these bizarre pregnancies are quite disturbing.

DoomUK said:

Might as well throw this in here.

The stories behind some of these bizarre pregnancies are quite disturbing.

The "Father" column is horrible. "Her 69-year-old maternal grandfather", "A regular 32-year-old client, imposed by her parents who prostituted her.", "Rev. L. W. Irwin, her stepfather, charged with contributing to her delinquency"...

Also: World’s youngest granny is just 23, according to tabloid rag The Sun. Ask.com has an even worse answer, 17 years.

BULLSHIT. Those children were not pregnant. If they were raped, their bodies would have shut that whole thing down. So either it's a total fake or they consented.

Technician said:

What five year old has her period? I know the clock has been pushed back in recent decades, but five is pushing it. I'd consider her the exception.

Well that second article is dated Dec. 1957, and the doc had observed a few other cases before. It wasn't completely unheard of, even before the widespread use of growth hormones in farming. It's just very rare, but almost anything is possible...

Krispy said:

BULLSHIT. Those children were not pregnant. If they were raped, their bodies would have shut that whole thing down. So either it's a total fake or they consented.

I'd certainly hope so after reading what DoomUK linked. "Her 69-year-old maternal grandfather"? Good grief!

Krispy said:

Do you know all the quirks of the human body to believe that pregnancy at such young ages is impossible?

I think he was being facetious; referring to the whole 'legitimate' rape fiasco that happened very recently in the United States.

buttspit said:

Do you know all the quirks of the human body to believe that pregnancy at such young ages is impossible?

Let me direct you to this thread.

Hellbent said:

So I learned that Lance's mother was only 17 when she had Lance. So I think to myself, maybe that contributed to him being such a superstar; his mother being young and thus her genes would replicate better or something.

Who the hell is "Lance"? Are you on a first-name basis with the other Backstreet Boys, as well?

esselfortium said:

Who the hell is "Lance"? Are you on a first-name basis with the other Backstreet Boys, as well?

this one time hellbent was driving down the interstate and he fell asleep and it was soooo cool when he woke up nick and brian and howie were all sitting in the backseat but then he fell back asleep again and when he woke up 5 exits later they were gone, i guess they got out of the car, so

esselfortium said:

Who the hell is "Lance"?

I think he's talking about Lance Boyle:

esselfortium said:

Judging by his previous thread, that will be Lance Armstrong.

esselfortium said:

I think it's that gay guy he was talking about earlier.