Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tristan

Modern Games that you do like?

Who the hell rates games like that, nobody fucking cares during what "period of gaming" game was released if it's well made and has fun gameplay. Also, that logic justifies all those CoD sequels, "they're just next steps". Damn, dude, DAMN.
*picks up pitchfork*

Avoozl said:

Huh, I'm pretty sure shooting them in the face would kill them instantly, this game did have headshots.

Most of them did, but as far as I know some didn't. I remember the paratroops took 2 headshots despite not having very good head armor. There are some others too, but they had armors that did make it believable (the flamethrower and Venom guys).

Warning: there is a new videogame called "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive" that tries to imitate the gameplay of "Counter-Strike: Source", but it fails very badly! Don't buy it, buy "Counter-Strike: Source" instead!

Deeforce said:

Warning: there is a new videogame called "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive" that tries to imitate the gameplay of "Counter-Strike: Source", but it fails very badly! Don't buy it, buy "Counter-Strike: Source" instead!

That's funny, because it does pretty much everything better than Source. You do realize there was this game called "Counter-Strike" that Source was imitating.

Metro 2033. This is a damn good game - atmosphere in spades, combat that is hard but rarely frustrating, and unlike a lot of modern FPS games, it does not give you huge piles of ammo hand-over-fist.

Been playing it through on "Ranger Hardcore" - everything does double damage, ammo is even more limited, and the HUD is disabled (unless you look at your watch).