Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MSPaintR0cks

Need someone to test my awesome wad >:D

@Sodaholic

Thats great! I was a little worried about the difficulty. But if it is fun, I think it is good enough. :D

@pcorf
Thanks! I hope I can release this in the future!

@Hellbent
Yes, the solution to that "puzzle" was not that obvious, maybe I add some more tips in that level.
And thanks a lot for noticing that bug with the health, I am going to fix that! :D

Man, what would I do without you awesome testers... thanks so much!

By the way, what do you think about the music I composed? I hope that it was bearable. ;)

Map11 was a lot of fun. I died in the doorway to the exit. I had to use

Spoiler

wallrun

to beat the level. Not sure if that was intended or not.

I played the 1.3 version of your mod, but i want try out your alpha version please.

This sounds cool! You should post a download link at the top of your post, but feel free to get it to me via pm.

8 hours ago, StevenC21 said:

This sounds cool! You should post a download link at the top of your post, but feel free to get it to me via pm.

Posted September 8, 2012

Haha, totally forgot about this thread here :D

Just dug up the link for the alpha version which I sent to my buddies here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?uhuladyruo2bxk4

Have fun, guys :D

Man, just played this early version for the first time in so long... feels like going back to the darkest stone age. :D

...back when this whole game was called Bunker Brawl 3D and you had to save your daughter instead of your girlfriend^^

(by the way, there seems to be some weirdness involving the weapon animations in newer version of Gzdoom) :/

I still have a very early alpha version of Rise Of The Wool Ball with different looking levels. Gonna look for it on my external hard drive if you want me to.

Annoying cuz I don't try to, but I don't realize that someone else has necro'ed a thread, and then I post in it, further necro'ing it.

9 hours ago, MSPaintR0cks said:

Haha, totally forgot about this thread here :D

Just dug up the link for the alpha version which I sent to my buddies here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?uhuladyruo2bxk4

Have fun, guys :D

Man, just played this early version for the first time in so long... feels like going back to the darkest stone age. :D

...back when this whole game was called Bunker Brawl 3D and you had to save your daughter instead of your girlfriend^^

(by the way, there seems to be some weirdness involving the weapon animations in newer version of Gzdoom) :/

I still have a very early alpha version of Rise Of The Wool Ball with different looking levels. Gonna look for it on my external hard drive if you want me to.

Thank you MSPaintRocks aka WhatDaToast.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:04 AM, MSPaintR0cks said:

I think you can upload the alpha version of Rise of the Wool Ball right now.

I played your alpha version of Shadow of the Wool Ball, and I want to try out the alpha version of Rise of the Wool Ball.

PSA... this my 15th post on DoomWorld forums.

On 09/03/2018 at 3:24 PM, DMPhobos said:

Is it just me, or lately there has been a lot of necroposting all over the forum?

As you can see it's by very new members who seem to have no understanding of 'forum etiquette' - you know, don't double/triple post, don't necro threads, don't announce post count because it for the most part means nothing, etc.

I think a lot of this new blood is from the 'Vinesauce crowd', people who were fans of the Vinesauce streamers as opposed to fans of Doom; who likely entered in the Vinesauce contest and subsequently have a newfound interest in Doom.. Although that's just my guess. :P

3 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I think a lot of this new blood is from the 'Vinesauce crowd', people who were fans of the Vinesauce streamers as opposed to fans of Doom; who likely entered in the Vinesauce contest and subsequently have a newfound interest in Doom.. Although that's just my guess. :P

Well considering the timing, i think you might be right about that, there's a lot new blood lately

Sorry for the triple post, i was inpatient, waiting for the alpha version of Rise of the Wool Ball.