Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Merry Widow

What is the weirdest name you gave a pet?

My cats are named Atari, Sega, and Nintendo. I had a fourth cat named Coleco, but I had to get rid of her because she was pissing everywhere. :(

I once had at cat named Dawg (Fido). His previous owner also owned a poodle that used to abuse him, so he ended up thinking he also was a dog. Dumbest cat I ever knew, but loved everyone.

We name our dogs so they can say their names. Wolfgang, Arthur and Rufus. I'm also good at naming cats. My first two cats were named Fezzik & Inigo. Now I have one named Wormwood.

One day I will own a skunk and call him Fartholomew.

My parents used to name our cats after types of wine, so far we have done Chianti, Rioja, Burgundy, Chardonnay, Beaujolais. I'm sure there are more but I can't recall them.

I think I was 4 or 5 and I named my goldfish Bart-Barney because I liked Bart Simpson and Barney the dinosaur. Weirdest or dumbest? Either fits!

My Brother had a Siamese cat named Pegasus, odd looking cat but loved e everyone, dissappeared 4 weeks later after gettin him, unsure how he managed it.-He had a hampster named Zelda.

Me: Tigger the Tiger, and you can guess where the name came from. He does look like a mini tiger though he really isnt. Hampsters named Rowdy and R2 (Rowdy the second) but werent rowdy at all.

Sis: Half Wolf half Rottweiler mix dog named Bowzer *z because my sister chose it that way*, lived with family since 91' I think.. But died 2004, he was the biggest baby you could find. you'd think he'd bite your arm off, but he wouldn't... Acted more like a lap dog then a big dog... ._.;
^Also helped name few ferrets, Bandit, Spazz, and Nibbler (you can guess why...).

Our cats tend to get names based on their behaviour as kittens. Our old cat would stand up and paw at you like a bear so she became Grizzly. Our current cat used to come flying out of nowhere right at your head so she became Javelin.

I had two dogs called Buffy and Willow. I only have Willow now. :(

When we got our previous dog, we were throwing around names and my daughter (very young at the time) suggested "Hitler". Quite why or how we never really figured out but we didn't go for it. :P

Kea the umbrella cockatoo, Zuni the dog, Diablo the cat, and then there was the hamster family named after Lord of the Rings characters.

I've only ever named two pets - Gizmo the hamster and Chico the cat. My suggestion of Sick Boy for the cat was veto'd by my girlfriend at the time but I maintain that it's a great name for a pet.

About seven years ago, I had two black kittens that I named Phobos and Deimos, for obvious reasons. The cat named Deimos, I swear to God, vanished one day, and was missing for weeks.

Then I found her floating above the raging surface of Hell itself. LOL j/k, I accidentally ran her over with a car. :/