Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
40oz

Musician Wanted

I'm looking for a musician who may be interested in writing a few MIDI compositions for a project of mine. I've already got tons of heavy fast-paced death metal styled midis, and I want to break up the tension with more slower stealthier drum n bass styled ones such as D_E1M2, D_STALKS, and D_THE_DA, and maybe some slower suspenseful just-before-a-boss-battle type songs like D_E1M3, D_E1M7, and D_E2M7

If you're interested, shoot me a PM. Thank you.

This request is still open. Will provide screenshots or demo maps for those interested for inspiration purposes.

Yeah, my midis are often slow-paced. Do you need good quality? My midis aren't that bad, I think, but I've seen a lot better.

My brain went "hmm, not too fast before boss music" then produced this mp3 of 'tardedness using modplug's badly tuned worse-than-midi default cheese sounds:
http://filesmelt.com/dl/psshyB4bossMeh.mp3

Oh wait, you wanted a musician, not an amateur wanker who is eluded by proper music theory and doesn't know how to read musical notation or play a real instrument. Its in a minor (as far as I know). Trying to change it to hungarian minor if I even know how to do it correctly, and which is supposedly a scarier key, made it sound worse so kept it as a minor. (for me a minor uses only white keys starting on a, then to change to hungarian I raise all d and g keys up 1/12th of an octave)