Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Innocence of Muslims

Most of my muslim friends in America (I know about a dozen or so) simply laughed this off. After seeing the movie, and how bad it is ( I mean, it looks like someone did this with a green screen in his basement) It might be a cult classic on how badly it's done. In fact, it breaks every rule about how to make a good movie. It's that bad.

Csonicgo said:

Most of my muslim friends in America (I know about a dozen or so) simply laughed this off.

Interestingly, the ONLY Muslims that staged any sort of protest in Greece about this were the muslim immigrant associations in Athens, whose member are mostly from the poorest and most war-ridden Muslim countries such as Pakistan, Baglandesh, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

OTOH, our resident Greek Muslim community's reaction was exactly zero, and they didn't even send a representative at said protest. Similarly, in Turkey, Albania and Bosnia, all three predominantly Muslim countries, the reaction was also zero. If anything, that leaves a spiral of hope that there are indeed "moderate" Muslims in the world, who don't take such shit too seriously (which is what eventually allowed the Christian West to progress). OTOH, the majority of Muslims seem to be of the poor-ass fanatical kind....