Which political party are YOU on?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which political party are YOU on?

• Republican
    • Democrat
    • Independent/Third party
    • Meh......
    • Ameirca can burn in Hell for all I care

What's the difference between a democrat and a republican?

Democrats blow

Republicans suck

:D I was gonna ask the same question as Liam did. In my opinion, I don't care whether they would become democrats or republicans. Let's just hope that there won't be repeating histories of the fall of the Bastille and the Reign of Terror would happen in States.

I am myself. I cannot identify with any existing political party. Probably the only way to make a party that matches what I want would be for me to form my own party.

Originally posted by Liam the Bard
What's the difference between a democrat and a republican?

Democrats blow

Republicans suck

I agree.

Originally posted by IMJack
I am myself. I cannot identify with any existing political party. Probably the only way to make a party that matches what I want would be for me to form my own party.

See my above statment.

If I had to join up with some party, I'd take Democrat over Republican, but I really don't care, as long as the people who get into office aren't total retards.

Originally posted by Archvile64
If I had to join up with some party, I'd take Democrat over Republican, but I really don't care, as long as the people who get into office aren't total retards.

You might as well start caring then, a vast majority of politicians ARE total retards.

Originally posted by Crendowing
You might as well start caring then, a vast majority of politicians ARE total retards.

I mean as long as they don't do anything to destroy the country, then I don't care. Hell, I might not even care if they do destroy the country.

Originally posted by Crendowing
I just want to know which side you're on.

Free enterprice & small government.
But I live in canada, where social crap runs rampant, I have a hope in hell to come anywhere close to be free enterpricing, the taxes here are astronimical, second to Sweden, which is the biggest burdon on our Canadian Society bla bla bla ... no one listens anyway!