Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordTrasher

Look at what the Doom Guy's been up to since his cameo in Q3A...

Apparently there's some info of ol' Doomy in the PC version of THPS3 at G*mespy, but who cares about them after they inflicted Fileplanet on us all?

Originally posted by LordTrasher
Apparently there's some info of ol' Doomy in the PC version of THPS3 at G*mespy, but who cares about them after they inflicted Fileplanet on us all?

What, a FREE service with good transfer speeds and no connection refusals, that keeps up quality of service not just by limiting connections, but by making sure the process is first come first serve instead of rewarding those who have scripts to hammer the server for an opening? How dare they! For shame!

Originally posted by Linguica
What, a FREE service with good transfer speeds and no connection refusals, that keeps up quality of service not just by limiting connections, but by making sure the process is first come first serve instead of rewarding those who have scripts to hammer the server for an opening? How dare they! For shame!

Oh shush, you know fileplanet is a piece of crap.

Shit... dat's pretty fuckin ill yo! Not a bad idea for a series of skateboards... I know a LOT of peeps who would be interested in some shit like dat! Hmmm.....

/me patents da "Doom Skateboard Series (TM)" idea and goes off to make some SERIOUS loot/

I don't like skateboards. We used to ride over the other kids skatebaords and split them in two on our bikes back when i was 12 or so.

We were fighting for parkland territory, as the skateboarders had been kicked off the rails outside the church steps. They turned up and tried to take over our ramps and the jumps we'd spent hours building specifically for trials and other bikes. After they got fed up of us trashing their kit and out-numbering them they went back to the church where no one's been able to shift them since.

The younger generation outnumbers the cyclists but then they don't fight anymore. Damn it, why are these kids so nice these days, wtf is wrong with them?

Originally posted by pritch
Damn it, why are these kids so nice these days, wtf is wrong with them?

music like nsync.

i'd skate any of those decks! i've written "DOOM" on my grip tape with a paint marker before. represent!! got more than a couple stares....

Skateboarding was super cool in the 80s when Back to the Future came out. However, when skateboarding became more than a fad with skaterwear and such, it became lame.

THPS is awesome though. One of the most addicting games ever.

Originally posted by elbryan42
THPS is awesome though. One of the most addicting games ever.

no question about that... i rented it, then bought it when the time came to return the rental. hooked!

yea those would be nice decks. i always thought skateboarding was cool, except for those who took it too far

Probably out lost, since they've long sinced jogged their brain cells away.

Oh, you didn't know? Jogging kills brain cells. That's why you see people staggering down a road several hundred miles from any human settlement. Inertia keeps them from stopping, and they're too mentally inert to interact with anyone that might happen by.

DC

Originally posted by Ralphis
Yo where mah joggers at yo?!

Yo brudda, you been chillin, dawg? I been smokin da blunts, yo. Hollers!

I like the THPS games, they're hella addictive.
Personally I thought it looks kinda funny, and the boards look fairly cool. If I somehow manage to borrow a copy of the PC THPS3, I'll get a bunch of screenshots up for y'all.