Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

Uh, wtf?

Sorry, I disabled custom themes on the forums because I decided to either do them all the way or not at all, and since I don't think I can do them all the way without major hacking... yeah.

If you really want custom themes in your forums, I guess you can go over to that other Doom site that allows custom themes at all, OH WAIT THERE ARE NO OTHERS.

There were color schemes? (confused look) o_0?

Either way, I like this blue black scheme.

Yeah, there were some spiffy themes, but none of them covered up DoomBoy's posts, so I guess they were pretty much just shams.

DC

Heh, I don't give a f*ck about custom themes, these are still some of teh best looking forums around (largely thanks to the prevention of image tag whoreism). I'd just be happy if he fixed the damn clock :)

Yes the clock does need fixing...I mean I have to set it to GMT +7 (and I am GMT +10) and it is still wrong...half an hour behind real time...they should invent metric time...not!

Originally posted by Doom-Child
Yeah, there were some spiffy themes, but none of them covered up DoomBoy's posts, so I guess they were pretty much just shams.

DC

Where is doomboy anyway? He seems to have vanished. Hope he hasnt died in a car crash or something..

Yeah, I've been goading a lot recently because I haven't seen him. Usually he replies with some less-than-witty retort, and I know the world is alright.

DC

Originally posted by fraggle`
Where is doomboy anyway? He seems to have vanished. Hope he hasnt died in a car crash or something..

He's gone away before and come back. He's probably fine.