Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LakiSoft

Blasphemer?

hahaha
I don't believe you made a video just to show your angry face and hate to XWE x-D

But something makes me think that LokiSoft relies entirely on Google Translator to chat here so he won't understand what you're saying anyway.

The very fact you've been trained to avoid features of XWE to make it "okay" to use demonstrates how monstrously bad it really is.

Just update Windows and get SLADE to run.

chungy said:

My binaries are compiled with old windows on older version of VC, updating is not needed. Some versions of Windows cannot be upgraded.

Quasar said:

XWE is a poorly coded program in an EXTREMELY bad API (VCL) in a language that encourages poor OO design (Delphi). I know *exactly* why it does what it does when it trashes your IWADs, corrupts your levels, and deletes your backups. And I have no pity on anybody still using it after they learn these things first hand.

I used XWE exclusively for my old Hyper project for years and never ran into serious issues. I guess you just learn how to use a program like that, and avoid trashing your own wads. I did have methods of avoiding such issues and I did have the hard disk space for doing neccesary backups, though. To each their own, I suppose.

chungy said:

The very fact you've been trained to avoid features of XWE to make it "okay" to use demonstrates how monstrously bad it really is.

Or stick with XWE and update Windows. Either way just make sure you update Windows.

People who don't keep their computer up to date are like people who use their cell phone while driving or don't wash their hands after they use the toilet: morons who spoil everything for the rest of us.

fraggle said:

If you're going to use an obsolete, buggy tool, at least use a decent one: ie. EdMap.

It might be cool to re-implement that with GNUStep libs... Too bad so few of those old editors had source code released. Actually, other than DEU, I don't know of any.

fraggle said:

Or stick with XWE and update Windows. Either way just make sure you update Windows.

Heh, indeed, that's much more important than the resource editor.

SP1 was released in 2002 for crying out loud, and even current versions of Chrome and Firefox don't support running on it anymore; Microsoft ceased support for it years ago.

hex11 said:

It might be cool to re-implement that with GNUStep libs... Too bad so few of those old editors had source code released. Actually, other than DEU, I don't know of any.

If you bug Romero perhaps he'll finally release the DoomEd source.

LkMax said:

hahaha
I don't believe you made a video just to show your angry face and hate to XWE x-D

But something makes me think that LokiSoft relies entirely on Google Translator to chat here so he won't understand what you're saying anyway.

I very good all understand and i am not using GT expect for few english words i don't know. I know to speak english well. Second thing, i am nit Loki, i am Laki you NOOB! :P

fraggle said:

People who don't keep their computer up to date are like people who use their cell phone while driving or don't wash their hands after they use the toilet: morons who spoil everything for the rest of us.

Couldn't have said it better. Service Pack 1? C'mon.

LakiSoft said:

I very good all understand and i am not using GT expect for few english words i don't know. I know to speak english well. Second thing, i am nit Loki, i am Laki you NOOB! :P

Yeah yeah, whatever Laki... :-P Also, no need to double post.

How the hell i did double post??? I didn't want that! Stupid broweser. Administatrators please delete this second post!

LakiSoft said:

How the hell i did double post??? I didn't want that! Stupid broweser.

Are you still running Internet Explorer 5? ;)