Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mmnpsrsoskl

Old 386 Golf Game

I know this is not related to doom but anyways : I had an old golf game on my 386 called Links : The Challenge of Golf (or something like that). I was just wondering if anyone else had that game?

I want to play on some new courses and I was wondering if someone did have the game and some extra courses (besides Torrey-Pines) if you could send them to me.

wow, I think I can remember that, a freind of mine had it years ago, played it for a bit at his place.

AFAIK you got the shareware and the rest is still warez, so shushhh! :P

I had it. I still don't know why 85% of the options were disabled. I lost it way before I could actually do some research on my own. Oh the days when "cd" and "dir" was all I know.

I used to own at DOS batch file programming. Ahh, those were the days.

Yeah I actually had the full version on my old 386 (I went throuhg my old manuals and though (yeah I want to play this again)), and couldn't find the disk anywhere...so i...um...did some bad stuff.

And Darkstalker, that is where, I, um, got it from.

Hey, I loved that game :) I might actually still have it around somewhere.....

Never had any new courses for it though :(

/me goes off to rummage around in the back of the closet :P

Links? Sweet...I loved that game...I had one version with a Bobcat Goldthwait(sp?) sound pack. Hehe...

Playing games you used to play when you were young is kewl...I also have this jet fighting game, F15 Strike Eagle III, and you could shoot down Boeing 727's...weird. Also one mission had you blow up a mental institution...the so called mental people inside had started a muntiny or something and instead of trying to send in troops and stop them you just blow them up. Heh.

The only golf game I ever had was microsoft Golf, on my old 486...came with the computer.

Speaking of old golf games, I used to play Zany Golf on my old Atari PC all the time. I made it to the very last level a few times and couldn't figure out how to beat it, even though I came close.

I heard there was a Sega Genesis version but I think it was missing some features.

I'd love to play the original version again.

You should be able to find it somewhere on the net...

And yeah Microsoft Golf was basically that game but in Windows...Microsoft either bought the rights to the game or just ripped it off....probably the latter....sounds more like Microsoft.

Originally posted by Archvile64
The only golf game I ever had was microsoft Golf, on my old 486...came with the computer.

was that the one with like three courses and the most retarded swing I've ever seen?