Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOMSLAYER

Weapons Mod from one Doom to another Doom

Hey everyone,

Working on a project, maybe some of you have seen my many questions on editing board. Anyways, here is another one. Im working on a very direct project, one that can only work with the weapons from Doom 64. Does anyone know of a mod for doom 2 with doom 64 weapons? I really just need the flesh gun aka Unmaker.

Or Im still new to doom builder, is there a way to add it to there?

The Unmaker is the hardest Doom 64 weapon to port to PC Doom, since it's the only one to use a completely original attack method. I don't think that there is at the moment a source port (besides the obvious exceptions of Doom64 EX and perhaps the Absolution TC's custom engine) that will let you have the exact same effect.

You might want to take a look at this and see if it is close enough to your liking.

Gez said:

The Unmaker is the hardest Doom 64 weapon to port to PC Doom, since it's the only one to use a completely original attack method. I don't think that there is at the moment a source port (besides the obvious exceptions of Doom64 EX and perhaps the Absolution TC's custom engine) that will let you have the exact same effect.

You might want to take a look at this and see if it is close enough to your liking.

Thanks, didnt see a link on there for a download tho. I have the doom 64 builder also, might have to rethink my gameplan. Found a link on youtube, just have to give it a try and see if it works.